AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5@ Willow Springs, Wednesday 2nd March 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
(EDITH says: just saw your times Han, maybe we should ban the " Masi factor" and go back to clean and fair racing? This should have been interesting ;))
Yes, I just had a look at the laptimes. With my teleport and the 10s penalty my first lap was 12s slower than yours. At the end the gap to you was 9s.
Theoretically it looks like I could have won but we all know that I would have lost a lot of time in battles with the three of you. Apart from a short moment behand Harry I had 'clean' air throughout the race.
But indeed it could have been very interesting.

Yes, I just had a look at the laptimes. With my teleport and the 10s penalty my first lap was 12s slower than yours. At the end the gap to you was 9s.
Theoretically it looks like I could have won but we all know that I would have lost a lot of time in battles with the three of you. Apart from a short moment behand Harry I had 'clean' air throughout the race.
But indeed it could have been very interesting.
yeah, but you had clean air and I was battling for position (and taking one in that lap)

As a famous german poet said:

" Hätte, hätte, Fahrradkette" ( "could have been, would have been, never was")

Let´s just make pre grid a litte bit more relaxed and duke it out on the track, shall we ;)

Oh, and where will we duke it out?

MFG Carsten

I’m in the Audi Carsten, I use the cars diff and steering to pull me around the corner.:roflmao::roflmao:
It is flat to the floor for most corners.
Although the wording may be contradictory, I really not the slightest bit interested in the winning bit, I like to chase people, when I am following the Chris’s of this world and behold a disappearing dot. It does not fill me with enthusiasm, like wise being under constant pressure from an all to common of situation of being chased for 30 laps, that also does not fill me with enthusiasm. I would like a bit more pace, so I have more choice in such situations.
Nerves are my Achilles heel, it has taken me a lot of effort to try and get them under control, probably why I spot it in others so easily. Still a struggle at times.

PS I really like overtaking, I take great pride ( sad git ) in cleanly overtaking, and spend many laps setting it up, and thinking about it.
Hitting someone is a big failure for me,

PS 2 I think I have too much spare time on my hands.:-/

Last edited:
I’m in the Audi Carsten, I use the cars diff and steering to pull me around the corner.:roflmao::roflmao:

Sorry to hear that, but I can´t take responsibility for your life choices :rolleyes:
It is flat to the floor for most corners.

You should really try that in Riverside T7a, or as the Aiudiots call it: campground ;)
Nerves are my Achilles heel, it has taken me a lot of effort to try and get them under control, probably why I spot it in others so easily. Still a struggle at times.

I can relate there :redface:
PS I really like overtaking, I take great pride ( sad git ) in cleanly overtaking, and spend many laps setting it up, and thinking about it.
Hitting someone is a big failure for me,

There´s a good boy :thumbsup:
PS 2 I think I have too much spare time on my hands.:-/
No idea what your talking about.
I´d really love for the customers to come back so I could do some honest work.

MFG Carsten

So you want to lure us onto your home tracks?:rolleyes:
Keep in mind that that the shorter the track the more this pesky Audis come disturbing the peace :sneaky:.

Also if you pull this off I´ll retaliate with Nordschleife ;).

BTW, if you are the type who learns from books:

It helped me a lot, still lies next to my bed for quick reminder now and then.

MFG Carsten
I have it and do the same. :)

Latest News

Back