Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
maxresdefault.jpg

1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

After the Thruxton excitement this week a normal event on a well known track. The Nurburgring is the official GP racecircuit but it's also part of certain endurance events on the Nordschleife.
Because of a couple of good overtake spots this circuit is well loved by professional drivers.

image.png

So join us for another exciting race and:

Sign up here (Password: same as last week, otherwise post here and I will send you a PM with it.):

It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities like overtaking and blue flag situations but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

IMPORTANT:

• Qualify is split (not forced, gentleman's agreement). First 10min for the Audi's, second 10min for the MAZDA's. Don't go on track in the window of the other car class or you will be kicked from the session.
  • Blue Flags: If an MX5 driver gets a Blue Flag from an Audi, he has to stay on the racing line to be predictable. You can help the Audi by lifting on a straight, but you don't have to! The Audi driver is responsible for a safe overtake. Losing time doing this is part of the game and applies to any Audi. If you receive a blue flag from your own class, the normal rules apply.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #04 (Available throughout the race week) Password: dunlop
  • Race server: S.GP Password: dunlop
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (19:00 UTC) | 1 hour 15 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (20:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (20:40 UTC) | 45 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars: Audi TT/Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Track: Nurburgring, Germany.
  • Pit stop: optional
  • Tyre blankets: No
  • Track Temps: 20C air/30C track
  • Track Condition: Clear
  • Track grip: 96% increasing to 100% after about 20 minutes.
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

I'd like to use the opportunity to bring again the DRIVE TO SURVIVE championship under your attention.

Here the post from Paul from the Jeddah race (remember: it only takes one hour in total).
Last week’s Bahrain track felt very much stop start but I really liked the Jeddah circuit with its flowing curves.
Again strategy came into play and I went for the tyre change. This time it worked and even though the last lap was frantic with Ernie making a last corner attempt at a pass.
But the laughter and fun coming over Discord made this another enjoyable event.
Thanks to all who turned up and to Han for organising. Following the real F1 calendar is a really neat idea and if we can attract more drivers then these events would be even more fun.:thumbsup:
So please give it a try. You can leave the championship if you don't like it.

Nope me nor my friend can get in
If you're using Steam you can do a file check.
Go to your Steam library, right click on Assetto Corsa. Click on "Properties". Click on "Local files". You will get an option to check the integrity of the game files.

Nope me nor my friend can get in
I just tested it myself and it works fine for me. I can also see a time set by another driver since the last session restart, so it may be that you and your friend have the same issue.

If you look for "checksum" in "C:\Users\<xxx>\Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\log.txt", do you see any useful info?

I have the same CHECKSUM message... however, I remember that for the TCR championship there was a 'special' version of the Nurburgring that they provided. That may be the issue, gotta check.

Well I'm scratching my head for an explanation. Unhelpfully, the server logging didn't actually give any clues about the failures being checksum-related. I recall in the past that the info on the server helped us work out what was going on, but not this time for some reason.

35B55B3A-ADA7-4CD4-8FC2-FDC921E73A1E.jpeg

Files check out. I did a local test and the track loads properly. But online it doesn't, still the CHECKSUM thing... I hate Excel!

The special TCR track sits inside the ks_nurburgring folder, in parts (TCR folders inside other folders), could that be causing the problem? :confused:

I removed all TCR files in the folder but still no go. :( Can someone who has no CHECKSUM problem, and that has not used the TCR mod, share their ks_nurburgring folder?

Latest News

Back