AC Multiclass Audi TT/Mazda MX5@Imola, Wednesday 13th April 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
My luck then turned as I hit a spinning Omar and ended up behind Ernie and Richard. I managed to catch up with Ernie just before the end and he had an off which allowed me past. A tense final lap saw me keep the place.

I don't remember much of this race at this point, but for sure this was the episode that led me to withdraw in advance after too many errors. It simply wasn't my evening and I wans't having fun anymore.
Had yet to apology for this and I'm doing it now. I was conscious of being slow and that in that part of the track having two or three Audis behind could have ended very bad at the Rivazza, so I tried to facilitate the pass by remaining on the left side of the track after the Variante Alta, but I was overzealous and pinched the grass with my left wheels, and found myself unable to control the car. Unfortunately, this happened at the same time of your arrival.. :confused: sorry for hijacking your race :cry:

You do know that all Finns get 50 kg BOP to compensate for the home advantage, right?

Btw: which faster cars are you thinking of? I don't think the GT3s are very suitable for this.
For the GT cars and the Audi/Mazda multiclass I had Horsma Raceway in mind.
(Missed the notification for this)

I've driven the f2004 around here and that was fun :roflmao:
But for real though I know for certain that they used to run a Finnish Porsche cup race here.
GT4's should work and little formulas as well (like the Tatuus FA01 or maybe the RSR F3).

The track can suit a bunch of cars even if it may seem a bit crazy. Not gonna argue that I would easy, but it would be a mini-Nordschleife type of challenge :thumbsup:

Latest News

Back