AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Paradise Bay, Wed 5th July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
This setting was wrong for time multiplier:
1688589749888.png

Fun race, it's good to see everyone improving.
Bit of a lonely race for me after I got past Paulo and José, all the way till the end when I caught up to Joe - that last spin was so unfortunate Joe, I was looking forward to a race to the finish in the final laps. :(

And for my first race in VR I have to say... my forehead hurts!!!
Shouldn't have spent the entire day playing around with the thing, by the time I've join practice I was already feeling some discomfort, so 1 hour later it became torture. To the point I was adjusting it so much in the straights I started to have a bit of motion sickness. :confused:
Still have to fix the black sky, during the weekend I will re-install SOL and downgrade CM to a previous version, I hope that does the trick.
Oh and José, thanks for the message in discord by the end. Unfortunately I had already exited SteamVR so the mic was off and could not reply.

By the way, I feel the apps and menus are too close to my eyes, anyone knows how to adjust this? A quick google search did not come up with anything concrete.

Great racing everyone, congrats to the podiums and thanks Han for hosting.
See you in the next one!

- Ricardo

Bit of a lonely race for me after I got past Paulo and José, all the way till the end when I caught up to Joe - that last spin was so unfortunate Joe, I was looking forward to a race to the finish in the final laps. :(

Shouldn't have spent the entire day playing around with the thing, by the time I've join practice I was already feeling some discomfort, so 1 hour later it became torture. To the point I was adjusting it so much in the straights I started to have a bit of motion sickness. :confused:
Still have to fix the black sky, during the weekend I will re-install SOL and downgrade CM to a previous version, I hope that does the trick.
Oh and José, thanks for the message in discord by the end. Unfortunately I had already exited SteamVR so the mic was off and could not reply.

By the way, I feel the apps and menus are too close to my eyes, anyone knows how to adjust this? A quick google search did not come up with anything concrete.

See you in the next one!

- Ricardo
Yeah shame that i run a little wide in turn 1 and ran over the kerb which spun me out :)

For who has noticed that the standings of this non existing championship has been reset: we have done that because the file that Emperor was using had became suspicious large and is therefore a possible cause of the warping problems. To rule that out we have done this.

Does this mean I have won the phoney championship, can I put that with my egg and spoon victory trophy and my cycling proficiency badge.

3B0102D3-4013-45BF-BB99-A3D1122AB89F.jpeg

Last edited:
Congratz to Jason for the overall win, top 5 was very quick well done beautiful track just a bit too much in kid cudi vibes supah fun anyway ty Han for hosting and for deleting my profile argh

Thanks for setting up tonight's race @HF2000 Han, great racing and congrats to the podium guys:thumbsup:

My apologies to Kimi, thought I'd got the pass done, then saw a yellow Mazda spinning off just in front of us (downhill hairpin) and tried to take a tighter line to avoid it:unsure:

Last edited:
Does this mean I have won the phoney championship, can I put that with my egg and spoon victory trophy and my cycling proficiency badge.

View attachment 677494
Yes you can! Here my phoney congratulations for you! Next week I will start a new championship for the multiclass single events so we don't have to bother with the now corrupt file of the events in this championship.

See you in the next one!

- Ricardo

Hey Ricardo. App position is set by the video resolution.

I made some posts here about VR, to reduce the pain :) https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/setting-up-ac-for-racing-online.260667/

Good to be back after missing the last few, another track I wouldn't normally try so thanks Han for an other interesting choice.

I got punted from behind by someone on the first lap but in the carnage that followed I managed to slip off from the incident with a nice gap behind :D I was inevitably caught and passed by Fulvio and John which then left me with something like an 8 second gap back to Joe and Han that I was able to maintain for the most part, until shortly after both Han and I had made our stops I ran wide at the exit of the double left hander and got stuck in that god damn "sand glue" on the exit :mad::rolleyes:

I couldn't consistently match Han's pace after that so there was no real prospect of catching him, although Colin had an off ahead of us and that let me get close again, however I got over excited and lost my orientation on the track resulting in me smashing full speed and head on into the wall at the first of the double left handers - that's why there were cones everywhere for the rest of the race, sorry folks :roflmao: apologies to Colin if I rejoined too abruptly in front of you but I honestly couldn't work out where you were, you were just looming large in my mirrors when I got up and running again.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back