AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Paradise Bay, Wed 5th July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
1688495224580.png

cm is taking forever to get through this and then failed at the end. But I think it was the looping restart moment. Anyone else with the same?

edit:
1688495562521.png

2nd edit:
- it's a fresh install of this track, never had any other versions of it.
- same happens if I start a practice session on this track

3rd edit:
- needed to update the CSP version...I'm in the server now :)

Last edited:
Han can you add me manually steam id 76561198093606911 . the reg button seems broken . Edit : Han logged in my account now i have to remember the psw for the login again :'D

Last edited:
Han can you add me manually steam id 76561198093606911 . the reg button seems broken
I got a severe error when trying to attempt that with Emperor crashing.
So I deleted your account and made a new one. I'll send you the credentials in a PM.
Please try again with that account.

I got a severe error when trying to attempt that with Emperor crashing.
So I deleted your account and made a new one. I'll send you the credentials in a PM.
Please try again with that account.
wtf lol . with a new account do i get resetted on the formula agile? cause you didnt read the lines before the error it says internal server error is on the emperor side not the account . Edit : still got the error

Last edited:
GUYS IF YOU TRY TO SIGN UP FOR TONIGHT IT CAN BE THAT YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED PROBABLY DUE TO SOMETHING WE DID TO PREVENT WARPING. IF THAT'S THE CASE YOU CAN STILL JOIN TONIGHT ON THE SERVER WITH THE STANDARD PASSWORD BUT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CHOOSE YOUR LIVERY.

Guys, i'm in a "Good News, Bad News" scenario for today's race.

The good news: My VR headset has just arrived and I'm having a blast!
The bad news: the sky is now black in VR, and according to the info I've read the solution is to re-install SOL - which I'm not going to do it this close to the race, so black sky it is for me. :(

Many things have also changed in my HUD, so my race may be slightly different than expected.
Keep that in mind when you go through the red Mazda.

Cheers!

"If" you did want to poke around Ricardo, this link might help you out. Or at least you can check to see if you have the correct version of content management and CSP. I think the black sky was more related to an update on Content manager than sol itself? But I could be wrong.

Hmmm according to that link the problem might be the CM version it seems...
I'm running the version on the left, but I don't have access to CSP 0.1.80 yet (is it paid preview or something?)
That would explain the problem.

I've disabled the automatic update of CM and I might try installing an older version after the race to see if that fixes it.

Thank you so much for the link Robert!

Hmmm according to that link the problem might be the CM version it seems...
I'm running the version on the left, but I don't have access to CSP 0.1.80 yet (is it paid preview or something?)
That would explain the problem.

I've disabled the automatic update of CM and I might try installing an older version after the race to see if that fixes it.

Thank you so much for the link Robert!
Sol 1.80 is the paid for version that give you rain

Latest News

Back