AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Neuplanitz, Wed 9th August 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
This is a beautiful track. Just wacht out not to go wide on T1 or else you'll find out your car's terminal velocity and wish you had mapped a reset button on your wheel(in case you have not already)

Also a tiny technical question: Isn't the link missing for the mx5 Audi skin?
saw you flying yesterday :cool: . I went off there as well, it made me kinda dizzy, hehe. Luckily I do have a ‘straight back to pit’-button my wheel.

Surprisingly the mixercup handles way better here than the streetcar Toyobaru :rolleyes:

The WOT parts are even longer, so you can loose minutes if you get the exit wrong :cautious:

On that note; I nominate "Stenner Strasse" for "the worlds shittiest braking zone outside of rally racing":

SBZ.jpg

I have a complaint! :D

there is a track limit.... which is verrrrrrry annnooiing

2 wheels on the tarmac, two wheels on the curb.. and LAP WILL NOT COUNT! :cry:
As I´ve been told here before:

"adapt and overcome" aka "learn to drive" :rolleyes:

But yes, track limits are inconsistent and sometimes annoying.
So chanel your inner Verstappen, he who exploits the track limits best will win :p

Last edited:
GUYS, only 3 spots left and I know that there are always last minute sign ups.
So for those, hurry up!
For others, if you're not going to participate tonight, please sign out as soon as possible.
This track has only 22 pitspots as I thought we should have a smaller grid in this holiday season.

Ähh, Mr Racedirector, Sir,

I fear the last pitboxes are a mayor pain in the arse, could not get in there without reversing.

Pitbox.jpg

I don´t think that would be fair to the undecided few who couldn´t commit earlier.
( Unless their indecision is their own fault and now they have to carry the consequences :devilish:)

I fear the last pitboxes are a mayor pain in the arse, could not get in there without reversing.

View attachment 686464

I don´t think that would be fair to the undecided few who couldn´t commit earlier.
( Unless their indecision is their own fault and now they have to carry the consequences :devilish:)
Thanks Carsten! I will remove the mandatory pitstop then. It looks like we're going to have a full grid.

View attachment 686464

You are using F1 drivers names I see for your AI opponents:roflmao:

Last edited:
GUYS, only 3 spots left and I know that there are always last minute sign ups.
So for those, hurry up!
For others, if you're not going to participate tonight, please sign out as soon as possible.
This track has only 22 pitspots as I thought we should have a smaller grid in this holiday season.
Cant join tonight as im going out for dinner but going in right now to see the racetrack

Latest News

Back