Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
1689873804733-png.681571

1689873993762-png.681573

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Neuplanitz is an urban/road track, partly located in a sub-municipality of the city of Zwickau and partly on the roads outside the city. It has technical corners, a nice straight and some tricky curbs.

It's the same track we went to last Thursday with the GT86.

1691010163522.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/f1a4f789-f306-4bd7-9466-ce2334fa4106?server=0 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
A friend and I are considering participating in this.
I'm decently experienced but he has never done a race. How newb friendly is this?
And if he were to be welcomed, should he go for the Abarth or MX-5? I assume the Abarth is going to be running road tires which are more "forgiving" and thus not as punishing if he gives too big inputs.

A friend and I are considering participating in this.
I'm decently experienced but he has never done a race. How newb friendly is this?
And if he were to be welcomed, should he go for the Abarth or MX-5? I assume the Abarth is going to be running road tires which are more "forgiving" and thus not as punishing if he gives too big inputs.
Hi Chanyx,

You and your friend are very welcome! These Abarth/MX5 events are very friendly also for less experienced online drivers. Our community is very helpful and understanding to newcomers. We use the Abarth 500 Assetto Corse and the Mazda MX5 Cup. Both cars are on slicks. The Abarth is harder to drive. It has FWD, is understeery but also tail happy so I would suggest the MX5 for your friend.

I will send you a PM with the information including basic tips I give to new participants.

But our club events are for Premium members only (11.99 euro per year) and you have to enter your real name in your RD Account/account details/ in the field Real Name. It's for internal use only so we know who you are.

If you have done that, I will create an Emperor account for you and maybe your friend so you can sign up to all our AC club races.

I hope we will see you both on track!

TO THE REGULARS: Please confirm what I said about being friendly to newcomers!

REGULARS: Please confirm what I said about being friendly to newcomers!

Ohh, Papa, really, do we have to??

It's so much fun to harrass greenhorns :devilish:

Nah, just messing with you:p

(which we sometimes do on Discord, but never on track .)

Scout's honor

I concurre with Han, the Mixer is the easier to drive car.
Han can supply you with a friendly setup.

And Do youself (and us) a big favour and practice this track a lot.

You and your friend can practice together on the practice Server, maybe even "hop onboard" when someone is practicing.

For that just click on the Name in the pit time table (you have to have been on track before or it doesn't work.

DO NOT CLICK THE BOOT SYMBOL, this will earn no brownie points :O_o:

Last edited:
Hi Chanyx,
I wholeheartedly can confirm what has been said above,
This community is the ideal place to get into online racing, very friendly and helpful.
The MX5 is definitely the way to go for less experienced drivers, the Abarth is much more of a handful and takes a while to ‘appreciate’ it’s characteristics.;)
( Carsten has a more graphic description of it:D).
Also, there is always someone to race with, we have all types of driver abilities and don’t be put off by the speed of the fast guys. We even have super aliens who like to drive with us because of the well run, friendly and fair racing that is at the heart of this club.
Looking forward to seeing you and your friend online soon.:thumbsup:

HI! I've been driving for about three years now, but mostly hotlabs und sometimes AI races in AC/AM2. Being a little bit afraid of messing up other people's races, I hesitated to take part in online races until now. :cool:
I'm already a premium member and want to ask for an emperor account.

HI! I've been driving for about three years now, but mostly hotlabs und sometimes AI races in AC/AM2. Being a little bit afraid of messing up other people's races, I hesitated to take part in online races until now. :cool:
I'm already a premium member and want to ask for an emperor account.
Hi Dirk,

We love to have you!
There's nothing to be afraid of in this community. All friendly, respectful and helpful guys. We have all been there where you are now.
In the information I will send you in a PM there are some things explained for driving online. Read them and follow them in the race and you'll be fine!

Voting for Track of Month is now open!

This is a beautiful track. Just wacht out not to go wide on T1 or else you'll find out your car's terminal velocity and wish you had mapped a reset button on your wheel(in case you have not already)

Also a tiny technical question: Isn't the link missing for the mx5 Audi skin?
I think the Audi skin was removed in the updated 2023 skins.

Latest News

Back