AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Jeddah, Wed 15th March 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
BEFORE I DO SOMETHING TO MY PC I MAY REGRETE????

i have CM 1.76
I have Sol 2.2

I get a checksum error

do I need to load SOL 2.2.7 ???
I don't think that you need to update anything but when you go into the CM -> Settings -> Custom Shaders Patch:
Do you have LIGHTING FX and WEATHER FX enabled?
And in Weather FX, you need to select SOL for both drop down menus. Controller Script & Weather Script.

No need to change any settings. Just click the "Active" Checkbox in both Lighting and Weather FX.

BEFORE I DO SOMETHING TO MY PC I MAY REGRETE????

i have CM 1.76
I have Sol 2.2

I get a checksum error

do I need to load SOL 2.2.7 ???
Hi Ernie,

If you have done those things Rasmus suggested and you still have a checksum error, try to install the new Mazda update skins in the 1st post. A couple of days ago the modder released a short addition to it.

in the controller script I have Sol 2.2
in weather script I have our pure 0148 or default implimentation
x4fab v1.4
will try skins :)

in the controller script I have Sol 2.2
in weather script I have our pure 0148 or default implimentation
Oh I'm starting to smell the issue...
You've got my CSP pack, which has Sol & pure as the scripts in the config files but you didn't actually install them, correct?

Did you install sol manually with the download here at RD? If not, you don't actually have sol, you just have empty config entries :redface:

This shouldn't be an issue though. Just download sol, unzip it and follow the well written manual.

After that, you should have sol or another sol for the controller script and also sol for the weather script!

PS: dropped you a PM. I'm working from home today and we could hop into Discord to quickly configure everything :)

Last edited:
But does anyone know how to get these eye burning lights along the main straight a bit darker? :roflmao:

All sliders in Lighting FX just make the track "dead" but these lights still burn holes into your eyes lol

I haven't installed the latest version on the server yet. And will not be able to until Monday as I have a short break on the beautiful island Vlieland.
Still no F1 skin for me on the server. I've deleted the skins and reinstalled them but no change in a plain red car

Still no F1 skin for me on the server. I've deleted the skins and reinstalled them but no change in a plain red car
I see that you have chosen the new black livery of Lewis Hamilton.
1678823225545.png

Did you install the skins via ContentManager? If so, try copy the new skins directly in the map skins:
D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ks_mazda_mx5_cup\skins

Last edited:
Copied directly. I even tried another skin (Perez) but no luck
Ah, it could be that I didn't restart the server after I updated the skins on Emperor.
I see that there are three guys on the server now so I will restart later when the server is empty.

EDIT: Restarted now. Please let me know if you can't see your livery.

Last edited:
Suprice, new sticker for MX5....https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/skinpack-mazda-mx5-cup-f1-2023-teams-drivers.56935/updates#resource-update-103468

I guess we don´t use it tonight?
No, I'm afraid I can't communicate it to everyone in time. So it's for next week.

Hello all, I'd love to participate in today's race. Who do I need to PM to get the server password? Thanks
Hi beav910,

We would love to have you but it's for premium members only (see tab PREMIUM, 11,99/year)
So if you want to join this race and also the other events that we organize (see tab ESPORTS), then upgrade your account and fill in your real name in your RD account/account details in the field Real Name.

If you have done that, post here again or send me a PM and I will reply with the necessary information.

See you on track?

Latest News

Back