Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

2009-fiat-500-abarth-review-car-and-driver-photo-260871-s-original.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

This week we're going to have our own Festical of Speed! Goodwood Circuit is a historic venue for both two- and four-wheeled motorsport in the UK. The 3.809 km circuit is situated near Chichester, close to the south coast of England, on the estate of Goodwood House, and completely encircles Chichester/Goodwood Airport. This is the racing circuit dating from 1948, not to be confused with the separate hillclimb course located at Goodwood House

IF THE KNOWN S.GP BUG APPEARS (all cars disappear when the lights go out), please don't do anything. The host will restart the session in a few minutes. DO NOT LEAVE THE GAME.
1665081940694.png

Sign up here (Password: same as last week, otherwise post in this thread and I will send you a PM with it.)
It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #04 (Available throughout the race week) Password: same as last week, otherwise send me a pm
  • Race server: S.GP Password: same as practice server
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars: Abarth 500 Assetto Corse/Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Track: Goodwood, UK
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 96% increasing to 100% after about 20 minutes.
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 40%
  • Tyre wear: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Last edited:
Great news that we go to Goodwood Han, but is it meant to be the wet version?
Also a classic car race would be fun around here, sideways action guaranteed! :D
Yes I got the tip that the grip is quite good apart from the pools on the track. So I thought it can be interesting. In a few minutes I'm going to try it so I could be that I'm changing it to the dry layout.

Nope,

I just remembered how long you had to "tweak the conditions" to get it competetive :p

BTW, hot on your tail in Goodwood.

Just had to order a lift kit, this "well kept English Lawn" of a race track is in sorry state.

We have a Motocross track near my my workplace that has fewer "bumps´n´bruises" :confused:

MFG Carsten

Last edited:
What´s wrong with the Brits??

Why do the classic british tracks have these "separators" in which one can "scrape off" anoying shopping trolleys?? :O_o:

View attachment 606518

(I love them :laugh:)

Carsten
It's obviously Latifi in the Fiat!

BTW: Next year two Dutch drivers in the F1 and Germany zero? What going on in this world!

Last edited:

Latest News

Back