AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Flughafen Frankfurt-Hahn, Wed 15th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@RasmusP or anyone else who maybe gets or got the same, I get an error before entering Ui,

ERRORS : ffhahn-96, keeps repeating, then view fault log?

The sim then works perfectly normally, even on the practice server.

Which fault log do I look at and what am I looking for

@RasmusP or anyone else who maybe gets or got the same, I get an error before entering Ui,

Andre had the same yesterday but he fixed that by installing CM and CSP.

Or when you're on the practice server you can see the times of other drivers in the same session.

Btw: did you go under my time yesterday after I left?

I remember for Battenbergring it took me 1,5 hours to slightly remember each corner and an idea of how to take them.

Afterwards each lap was a big joy, to get closer to the limits of the track and the car, fine tuning brake points, turn in points, lines and corner speeds. So after 3 hours in sum, I can drive the track well.

I use the Ferrari 458 street version for this process on such tracks. It's well powered and has a nicely balanced handling but it's very agile. So from this point it's easy to scale up or down the knowledge when using faster or slower cars.

Now I wonder, how the process must look like to learn Fonteny. So far I didn't dare to start it. Any suggestions about a good approach?

I think I'll have to withdraw from this series, it's not for me. These tracks of Fat Alfie's are not like race tracks and need a different kind of racing skill imho. They take a lot more care from the racers or you just get a lot of carnage and I'm an old guy with old school attitudes to racing and I tire of over-aggressive behaviour. I'm actually thinking of giving up completely tbh as it is not just this club, but pretty much every club I've ever raced with. I race with the attitude as if we were in real cars on real tracks with real dangers and race with appropriate care and respect which means patience. So I feel out of place. Sorry if this bothers any one.

Guys,

Contact me if you really find that it's time to put another 50kg in the trunk of his Mazda!
I could do with losing 50kg,never mind adding any more..lol.

You can find it under the results tab.
Forgive my numptiness, I can't find the results tab:D All I have is in this image (on the other Emperor server I'm on, 'results' tab is with Championship, Calendar etc):
Screenshot 2023-02-10 164749.jpg

Andre had the same yesterday but he fixed that by installing CM and CSP.
Just ignore it as long as the server works fine!
Whenever I use the standard launcher, I get some errors too.

I honestly have no idea what's going on there but as long as the server works, just ignore it :)

Well, that is a difficult circuit once you are chasing Allan and Fulvio times, never had so many off's.:O_o:
It is the first long fast bend and the lampost that gets me every time.:(
Funny old world, frustrating as the track is in places (confirmed with Carsten's comment!), have realised I'm a sucker for punishment, I love it:p

...addictive in a similar way to Fat Alfie's tracks; when you get it right(ish) it feels ace:inlove: - though I'm using @Twoddle Jason for inspiration, he was flying earlier this eve, just hope he's not improved:confused: :laugh:

Last edited:

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Full game

Votes: 122 23.9%
  • CPU

Votes: 61 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 91 17.8%
  • Other PC related hardware