Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
1446052304-roa110115fea-specmiata02.jpg

2009-fiat-500-abarth-review-car-and-driver-photo-260871-s-original.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

A couple of weeks ago we had a great race with the Honda S800 on this historical track. Because of the long straights it could be in favor of the Abarth this time although the Mazda can gain a lot in the forest section

It's a multiclass and for some more excitement and action we bend the rules a bit: BLUE FLAGS CAN BE IGNORED IF THE LAPPING CAR IS FROM A DIFFERENT CLASS!

IF THE KNOWN S.GP BUG APPEARS (all cars disappear when the lights go out), please don't do anything. The host will restart the session in a few minutes. DO NOT LEAVE THE GAME.

prewardoningtonmap.jpg

Sign up here (Password: same as last week, otherwise post in this thread and I will send you a PM with it.)
It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:
  • Practice Server: #04 (Available throughout the race week) Password: dunlop
  • Race server: S.GP Password: dunlop
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars: Abarth 500 Assetto Corse/Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Track: Donington 1938, UK
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 96% increasing to 100% after about 20 minutes.
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 40%
  • Tyre wear: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

If T8 at Tor Poznan is anything to go by (bumps throwing offline), I'd guess this will be interesting for the Abarth - doesn't seem to like a rough surface :unsure: ...desperately needs a 'ballet shoes' setting:laugh:
Yeah, a real shame that the "bumphopping shitbox" doesn´t seem to work with a decent amount of suspension travel :p

Though, I also had to jack up the "Hairdressers Porsche" to a ride height "high as bus" to get it more stable:rolleyes:.

And to save all of us some tears and swears, please practice overtaking in "the wiggly bits" by killing some AI´s.
The penalty for being forced offline is quite severe, especially in the offcamber lefthanders :mad:

MFG Carsten

This Tuesday I'm organizing a surprise event where the participants don't know the car or the track until the event starts.

Fulvio also suggested doing a surprise track with the Abarth/Mazda cars.
So no practice possible and only 1 lap for qualification.

Everyone who is in favor of this, like or love this post please!

Last edited:
Looks like we´re having a real Multiclass this Wednesday;)

Han finally found a track where his favorite shopping trolley can make use of its pathetic turbo 3cylinder.

A well, as CMR so rightfully said:

CMR turns.PNG

In other news:

Guys whatch the trackmap/radar when you exit the pits, your intruding into the racing line of the other cars:cautious:
( The blue flags are an obvious hint though)

MFG Carsten

Looks like we´re having a real Multiclass this Wednesday;)

Han finally found a track where his favorite shopping trolley can make use of its pathetic turbo 3cylinder.

A well, as CMR so rightfully said:

View attachment 601073

In other news:

Guys whatch the trackmap/radar when you exit the pits, your intruding into the racing line of the other cars:cautious:
( The blue flags are an obvious hint though)

MFG Carsten
turns where? to me this map looks flat . i dont remember if i ever drove this track before but looking at the map only t1 is a proper corner Edit : i suspect Track rotation is rigged by Han :'D

Last edited:

Latest News

Back