AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Bridgehampton, Wed 25th October 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
If you are talking about a decent FWD car that could match up with the MX5 Cup or the Abarth, there is already one on RD: Renault Clio RS Cup
It has a stock setup for cup races, multiple liveries and pretty good physics imho.
Regarding the specs it should be faster than the MX5 Cup. But in my practices, the MX5 Cup was still quicker.
Maybe someone wants to try it:

Last edited:
Is it me or are this front scratchers fighting for world domination!!:cautious:

Something foul.PNG

Hey, I'm back in time for this week's race...just a quick question: What's the Abarth 124 Spider mod for?
I'm looking for other cars with matching performance for the Abarth and the Mazda.
This week we're trying the Suzuki Swift as FWD for the Abarth.
Next single event, we will try the Abarth 124 for a RWD match for the Mazda.

I would like very much to have two cars in each class with comparable performance but different characteristics.

Last edited:
I'm looking for other cars with matching performance for the Abarth and the Mazda.
This week we're trying the Suzuki Swift as FWD for the Abarth.
Next single event, we will try the Abarth 124 for a RWD match for the Mazda.

I would like very much to have two cars in each class with comparable performance but different characteristics.
Lord Han, am I detecting a softening of modding history rules as of the last few weeks for tracks and cars? If so it's very welcome and would open up a Pandora box of interesting content for us to play with

am I detecting a softening of modding history rules as of the last few weeks for tracks and cars?
I don't know if that's a correct description. From my part I'm not thinking of going any further than two cars in each class.
As from historical perspective, a small change to make cars comparable is acceptable depending on what it is. I don't like artificial changes like BOP but replacing tyres to match the slicks of the Abarth and Mazda is fine by me.
The Abarth 124 mod only has street tyres and semislicks which gives it a disadvantage. So I will add the option with the slicks of the MX5 for it.
The Abarth 124 is street car with softer suspension than the MX5 but it has a more powerful engine.

The Swift has a lower topspeed than the Abarth500 but is better in the corners and has a more usefule 6-gearbox.

Last edited:
I don't know if that's a correct description. From my part I'm not thinking of going any further than two cars in each class.
As from historical perspective, a small change to make cars comparable is acceptable depending on what it is. I don't like artificial changes like BOP but replacing tyres to match the slicks of the Abarth and Mazda is fine by me.
The Abarth 124 mod only has street tyres and semislicks which gives it a disadvantage. So I will add the option with the slicks of the MX5 for it.
The Abarth 124 is street car with softer suspension than the MX5 but it has a more powerful engine.

The Swift has a lower topspeed than the Abarth500 but is better in the corners and has a more usefule 6-gearbox.
I have noticed rainmaker tracks are now ok after some tweaking of modders tracks as an example which is great as he has done loads of them

Sorry I pulled out guys but I think this may cover it.................................

Camera angle 10 @5.20 is worth a look too!
Terrible sorry about that. Completely underestimated the double slipstream. Was already lifting and did not react quick enough to brake there before touching one of you guys. Waited until I was last to make sure everyone had enough time. Did not noticed you quitted.

Sorry again.

Latest News

Back