AC Multiclass Abarth500/Mazda MX5@Batangas, Wed 2nd August 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I am resisting a rant about win 11, file explorer kept crashing, got so pee’ed with it all decided to return to win 10.
That was not such a good idea, we have so much going on in AC what with CM and patches, etc,etc. It has proved a nightmare to get the PC back to win 11 program level status.
Cannot remember what I did, So….
I have CM 1.79 at present
It is remembering which sol that I need.
I can remember it had a sol delete in with it all, I just do not know which Sol I should use to be at parity with every one else.
So some advice would not go amiss. What sol do I need???

I think 2.2.8 will do.
But you don't need SOL not weatherFX for this race. In the CSP settings you can use a default setting instead of SOL in case you have trouble installing it.

Last edited:
I thought csp and cm were separate? The cm version number is on a different page. Updating cm doesn't update cps afaik. Likewise updating csp doesn't update cm.

I thought csp and cm were separate? The cm version number is on a different page. Updating cm doesn't update cps afaik. Likewise updating csp doesn't update cm.
Is it? I never installed CSP separately. For updates you're right.
But I must admit that it's 4 years ago that I installed CM/CSP so maybe I remember it wrong.
But Ernie can simply check that in the settings menu of CM. He will see 2 or 3 tabs:
ContentManager, Assetto Corsa, CustomerShaderPatch.

Last edited:
Can I have a username/password please? About to go on holiday for a week but would like to try some of these AC races when I get back.
Thanks
Mike
Hi Mike,

You're very welcome!
I will send you a PM with the necessary information. But if you want to join our club races you have to enter your real name in your RD account/account details in the field Real Name.
It's for internal use only so we can see who it driving.

Hi Mike,

You're very welcome!
I will send you a PM with the necessary information. But if you want to join our club races you have to enter your real name in your RD account/account details in the field Real Name.
It's for internal use only so we can see who it driving.

Btw You don't need to sign up for practicing on the running server. You only need the password for the server which is in the information I have send.

Latest News

Back