Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
View attachment 681571
View attachment 681573

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

With the start of the holiday season and therefore the expected smaller grid we're going to race on some of the shorter tracks.
Batangas Racing Circuit or BRC is a spot to drop in if you are into motorsport or just a plain aficionado of the sport.

The BRC construction was finished and launched in 1996. It is the second raceway in the Philippines. The track was 2.9 kilometers long and 15 meters wide originally. However, the track has been modified and stretched 600 meters further, which makes the track more exciting with its long stretches and chicanes.

The racetrack was created, and the developers of the track made sure that the protection and safety of participating drivers

Batangas-2002.png

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/f1a4f789-f306-4bd7-9466-ce2334fa4106?server=0 using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Especially the new and inexperienced drivers are recommended to participate. There are a lot of learning opportunities but without the intensity and stress of the GT3/4 cars or the endurance multiclass cars. It's also good step up for those kind of events.

Server information:

• Server: Racedepartment Server 1 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:05 CEST, 20:05 BST (19:05 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:30 CEST, 20:30 BST (19:30 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race
  • Practiceserver available during the week. Same password.

Event details:

• Cars: Abarth 500 Assetto Corse/Mazda MX5 Cup
  • Track: Batangas Racing Circuit, Philippines https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/virtual-batangas-racing-circuit.36742/
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (at least 1 liter of fuel)
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 40%
  • Tyre wear: 10%

Useful Links:

Entry list:

Last edited:
Nice track, I really like it! These kind of tracks gets ‘me blood pumpin’ faster’ :cool: Not shure if it’s that much fun in an Abarth though :p, but maybe it will be the hard work that’s gonna make it fun!

Gonna be some tight, paintscraping racing here, hehe :cool:

Last edited:
Hi! I would like to join, but I can't login to register. How do I get an Emperor account? I've been racing in ACC but there Chris Swan controls the entries manually.

In my tests my best lap was X.XX.X. Is this a reasonable lap time or I'll be a moving chicane?
Edit to follow community guidelines

Last edited:
Hi! I would like to join, but I can't login to register. How do I get an Emperor account? I've been racing in ACC but there Chris Swan controls the entries manually.

In my tests my best lap was 1.47.5. Is this a reasonable lap time or I'll be a moving chicane?
Hi Andre,

Great that you want to join! You're very welcome.
I will send you a PM with all the information you need.
As for lap times: we have an unwritten policy not to share laptimes before the race in order not to discourage potential newcomers. Our community is very understanding and helpful for less experienced drivers and so it doesn't matter what your laptimes will be. What is important is to know what to do if you're getting a blue flag. But that will be also in the information I will send you.

See you on track!

Nice track, I really like it! These kind of tracks gets ‘me blood pumpin’ faster’ :cool: Not shure if it’s that much fun in an Abarth though :p, but maybe it will be the hard work that’s gonna make it fun!

Gonna be some tight, paintscraping racing here, hehe :cool:

I've never crashed as much in practice straining to get near your pace last night - I bet you were having a chuckle every time you drove past my stranded wreck :laugh:

I've never crashed as much in practice straining to get near your pace last night - I bet you were having a chuckle every time you drove past my stranded wreck :laugh:
Haha, waved at you a few times, hehe.

No, no worries mate, I saw you got quicker every time, you’ll shine in the race with better consistency than mine. And always good to see others on the server, it’s a fun track and I like it, could do hotlapping for hours on this track! Oo… wait… I did :cool:

Last edited:

Latest News

Back