AC Multiclass Abarth 500/Mazda MX5@Luccaring, Wednesday 25th May 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just finished an AI-filled practice race and I was literally punching the air when I snuck into [see below] late on with low fuel - I actually thought to myself "could I have a relatively competitive time here?" ...and then I read the last few posts!

[EDIT: Removed laptimes]

Good to know I'm still firmly at the back, takes the pressure off :roflmao:

Last edited:
Hi Arne,

You couldn't know this but we have a gentlemans agreement not to post lap times here before the race. This is to not discourage or intimidate newcomers.
I realize know that I have violated this agreement myself:notworthy:. That was not smart of me.

Anyway, if someone wants to answer Ernie, please send him a PM with the lap time.

Last edited:
Hi Arne,

You couldn't know this but we have a gentlemans agreement not to post lap times here before the race. This is to not discourage or intimidate newcomers.
I realize know that I have violated this agreement myself:notworthy:. That was not smart of me.

Anyway, if someone wants to answer Ernie, please send him a PM with the lap time.
Oh ok sorry about that. Should i remove it then?

Have i missed something here??? lol..On praccy i was 2.1 secs faster than Ernie,so the Mazda might be in with a chance..
Mazda's will be faster but will have a challenge to overtake defending Abarths! And I hope you all have read that the Abarths may ignore blue flags from a Mazda and are allowed to defend their position against a Mazda at any time.

But Abarth drivers should also be sensible that defending will cost time thus giving the Abarth behind a chance to catch up!
So in general terms: Choose your battles!

Last edited:
Mazda's will be faster but will have a challenge to overtake defending Abarths! And I hope you all have read that the Abarths may ignore blue flags from a Mazda and are allowed to defend their position against a Mazda at any time.

But Abarth drivers should also be sensible that defending will cost time thus giving the Abarth behind a chance to catch up!
So in general terms: Choose your battles!

SOO, its official:

Streetcourses are just not cut out for me! :notworthy:

I´ve really tried, but I can´t keep it on the black stuff ( and out of the red/white or green stuff) for more than five consecutive laps.

I have to say I deny this challenge and go back to my humble beginnings on my bicicle.

Wish you the best of luck and loads of fun, if someone would stream I´ll watch and and backseat drive on discord. :laugh:

MFG Carsten

Ernie,

I feel you. :unsure:

And as my life is rich on (possible) frustrations right now I'll pass this opportunity.

Guys have fun with the wall and parcs billiards

Carsten

Last edited:
Come on, Carsten and Ernie! It's not that I'm putting you in 300+km car on a very narrow track with buildings, concrete walls and a tunnel in some city in the south of France!

Yes it's a combo for men, not for mice and men like to be challenged! So come on, let your testosterone flow and sign up!

Last edited:
Ha Ha :roflmao::roflmao:Han I am signed up in the Abarth, this circuit has been good to me in the past, hoping this race will be the same for me again.:unsure::unsure:
The walls here are like money, they care not one jot who they go to, so it is the same for all of us.
I think the fast Mazda lads are going to be most affected by its unkind nature, they have to extract every gram around here to be competitive to the next fast Mazda.
This race will just be Mazda vs Mazda and Abarth vs Abarth. Or in the case of the Mazda , how the hell do I get past that Abarth.:roflmao::roflmao:

Latest News

Back