AC Multiclass Abarth 500/Maxda MX5 @LeMans, Wed 8th June 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Happy for you to give it a go. I can see if I can make it work.

I'll be upgraded the GPU soon
Maybe if Han could setup the practice server with a multiplyer as a test.

I have absolutely no idea if this is possible and how to do it, I can´t even get my own multiplyer in CM to work :cry: It´s registering my input put the time warp does not work in my race simulation.
i´ve already checked the whole shebang for unchecked boxes but can´t find anything.

MFG Carsten

For me setting up a server locally was working with multiplier 24

1654557405330.png

Though it does not allow multipliers >10 usually, had to export, change the multiplier in the file and then reimport. In game it will only update the time once a Minute it seems, so with multiplier 24 it will always jump 24 minutes. (I guess that's why they don't allow bigger values per default)

Not sure if smooth transitions are possible somehow. So for practice it might be worth it to try. But I definitely would not want anyone to be excluded from the race due to an experiment like this.

Edit:
it stops at 18:00 :(
we'd need the CSP Server + Restrict to CSP users and use WeatherFX instead of Basic Weather to allow for 24h. But with that minutes also update smoothly, no jumps locally (after an initial sync time of roughly 1 minute) and higher multipliers are possible (Guide: YouTube).

Last edited:
Maybe if Han could setup the practice server with a multiplyer as a test.

I have absolutely no idea if this is possible and how to do it, I can´t even get my own multiplyer in CM to work :cry: It´s registering my input put the time warp does not work in my race simulation.
i´ve already checked the whole shebang for unchecked boxes but can´t find anything.

MFG Carsten
For me the time multiplier in CM is working fine in Single Player as well, I could check it in the Sol Planner App ingame. Using Sol 2.2.2 (definitely worth the upgrade to get the Planner App in game) and CSP 0.1.77-preview1 (patreon preview, but it should work with the free releases as well I guess).

Last edited:
I'm a bit late to the fuel discussion but yesterday I tried a full tank for the first time on the Abarth. Ran out of fuel 2/3 on the 6th lap. Fuel calculator was then saying a full tank would last 5.7 laps. That's a two stops for the Abarth for sure

edit: looking like a great field for this race, 8 Abarths and 8 MX-5s; with some new faces joining

Last edited:
He guys,

Didn't checked it myself but do the MX5's need a pitstop?

Last edited:
He guys,

Didn't checked it myself but do the Mazda's need a pitstop?
Pretty certain they do. I think the fuel consumption was something around 4.5-5 l/lap. So with >10 laps they'll need to pit. But I'm really unsure about the fuel consumption, if someone knows some insane fuel saving techniques it might just be enough, but I don't think so

Pretty certain they do. I think the fuel consumption was something around 4.5-5 l/lap. So with >10 laps they'll need to pit. But I'm really unsure about the fuel consumption, if someone knows some insane fuel saving techniques it might just be enough, but I don't think so
This event is getting more and more interesting:)!

MFG Carsten
The most curious thing:

as time warp is a function of "weather effects" the weather FX app has to be active in CM :rolleyes:

After I got that it works beautyfully :)

( Cars high beam is a little of a cheat, way too much light in front of the car and none of this anoying glare in the mirrors, just heaven :cool:)

MFG Carsten

(Let´s see if i can drive a "grown man´s car or if will chicken out again)

Edith:

LM onboard.png

Last edited:
Not signing up for the time being to wait for next week's multiclass location (possibly Baku, given the F1 race and the fact that we're now used to have time for a sip of beer on the circuit main straight?). But this must be fun.. I'll decide later in the week.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back