AC MCMC - multi car mini championship

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
PRACTICE SERVER IS UP!
1652854309726.png

Password: dunlop​

Last edited:
Great idea this little championship!

I'm still not able to tell if I can participate but try to make it happen.

Would you like to tell, which layout of Lausitzring and Calabogie will be used?

Great idea this little championship!

I'm still not able to tell if I can participate but try to make it happen.

Would you like to tell, which layout of Lausitzring and Calabogie will be used?
Sure! (I might not have been specific enough, so I corrected it in the main post and here:
"Full" layout for Calabogie, and "DTM" layout for Lausitzring. (NOT the 2021 DTM)

Do I get extra points for being the only one to drive the Porsche twice and with H-pattern, not paddles :D
Well... no. But I really admire your audacity to choose this car two times! :-D
I am really afraid of the race that I'll have to do with the Porsche... "Drive to survive - hopefully"

Phew! I'm sweating... I made a Content Manager Preset with 9 opponents (three of every available car) at 100% AI... SOOO INTENSE!
If you'd like to give it a try in a racing environment, get the preset at this link

https://easyupload.io/ocg88t (MCMC_Round_1.cmpreset)
I just tried the same at Algarve :D

The Porsche is so wildly different in where it makes up time from the other cars. Not sure if it won't get frustrating racing a totally different cars. Fi. Praga manages to overtake the Porsche in the corner, Porsche blasts by on next straight and so on.

The Porsche is so wildly different in where it makes up time from the other cars. Not sure if it won't get frustrating racing a totally different cars. Fi. Praga manages to overtake the Porsche in the corner, Porsche blasts by on next straight and so on.
The word "frustration" never came to my mind in the 10 laps race I just did with the AI. For me it was battling at its finest. My hopes are, that having such wildly different cars on the track will make the races more spicy and more fun!
And a mini-championship with four rounds seemed to be a good format to me. We'll see at the end if my hopes were confirmed, ok?

EDIT: and yes, I chose the Porsche on Algarve, because of the longer straights... ;-)

Last edited:
I would love to join in these but I am so busy at the moment with other projects, but I applaud what you are doing Markus, it sounds like a really interesting series.
Good luck all, especially with that Porsche!

Latest News

Back