AC Mazda MX5 Cup @Ahvenisto, Wednesday 27th April 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Laughs aside, I see your point and further wonder... once the race is considered "finished" by the system with the checkered flag shown (and Jim nagging me I could have done better), do collisions count as part of the race's incidents in SGP?

Maybe Han @HF2000 knows?

Laughs aside, I see your point and further wonder... once the race is considered "finished" by the system with the checkered flag shown (and Jim nagging me I could have done better), do collisions count as part of the race's incidents in SGP?

Maybe Han @HF2000 knows?
I'm not exactly sure how S.GP determines the incidents. I don't pay attention to it because going off the track without contact with another car also counts as an incident. And hitting an object off the track counts as a collision. And if there is contact between two cars, both get a collision, even the driver who couldn't help it. So as long as there's no automatic penalty mechanism, I wouldn't pay any attention to it. For @Interslice and I, PM reporting is the only formal way for incidents.

Maybe Han @HF2000 knows?
Jepp, from my experience collisions are held against you after race finish
(hence the disapointment when your safety rating tanks after a clean race)
As for offtracks without hit, of course the count because we made a mistake:rolleyes:

MFG Carsten

Gutted I can't be joining this - when your team's playing in the Champions League, you unfortunately have to make sacrifices! Luckily the second leg is on a Tuesday so hopefully I'll see you all next week.

While we're on the topic though, I do have a noob question about incident points on S.GP - what exactly do they tend to affect, besides appearing in the race report? I was quite surprised to have 0 incidents from Donington last week (and only 1 in Formula L) despite being very much off-track on multiple occasions :roflmao:

Gutted I can't be joining this - when your team's playing in the Champions League, you unfortunately have to make sacrifices! Luckily the second leg is on a Tuesday so hopefully I'll see you all next week.

While we're on the topic though, I do have a noob question about incident points on S.GP - what exactly do they tend to affect, besides appearing in the race report? I was quite surprised to have 0 incidents from Donington last week (and only 1 in Formula L) despite being very much off-track on multiple occasions :roflmao:
Hi Danny,

See my post a few ones above!

This track feels like driving through an Escher painting. You just keep climbing with no discernable downhill! I'm enjoying learning it and it's very rewarding unlocking each part of the track.

Thanks @JoelK for the video (and also @Fiberoptix who very helpfully shared some hotlaps for the Ginetta races) - they really help those of us at the back of the grid get up the learning curve and not be a rolling road block come the race :thumbsup:

Hey Ernie,
yes I'm back. Had a lot going on but now I'm settled and hopefully find some time to race again with you guys :thumbsup:
Great news!

Enjoy your race mates! as for me, this is the closest thing to a car I am given the permission to drive today..

Attachments

• IMG_20220427_144145.jpg
    IMG_20220427_144145.jpg
    881.4 KB · Views: 37
Hi all, I'd like to register for this race, can someone please send me the password to enter on Simracing.gp? Thanks
Pwd sent with some other info as you're new with us. Please register before the event starts. You can't once it's running.

Latest News

Back