rF2 Mak Corp Group C @ Silverstone - Thu 31 Mar 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi Luca, glad you can make this one.... thought you might like the combo. :)
Unfortunately I have to work. I'm hoping that Ole will be there to roll the server for the different sessions, but if he doesn't make it could you help to vote the sessions around when the time comes please?
Sorry I'm gonna miss you but hope to catch up soon. :)

Sorry to quit in Race 2 but when I went offtrack and caused Denis to spin out I immediately lost all desire to continue. I usually don't get that upset but today it seemed to bother me more than normal. Besides that rage I felt, I was slowly getting better with the car and track and that perhaps added to my anger. Anyway thanks for the event Denis and cheers to all drivers.

i usually

Sorry to quit in Race 2 but when I went offtrack and caused Denis to spin out I immediately lost all desire to continue. I usually don't get that upset but today it seemed to bother me more than normal. Besides that rage I felt, I was slowly getting better with the car and track and that perhaps added to my anger. Anyway thanks for the event Denis and cheers to all drivers.

i usually
Jack I was worried that you quit because of me cussing when it happened. I wasn't having a chirp at you mate, I was just a bit frustrated at my own driving really. Hope to catch up soon buddy.

Latest News

Back