rF2 Mak Corp Group C @ Silverstone - Thu 31 Mar 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'm up for this. I think multi class with the 2CV would work.
Ok, I'll do it next time. Might just be my only chance for a win (I'll be in the 2CV). ;)
Gettin better, still coughing, but all good so far, look forward to race with you again!!!
Welcome back mate. We'll wrap you up in a warm blanket of brotherly love. :D

Aw for heaven's sake.
We have staff shortages due to covid and I have to work.
I'm afraid that you guys will need to vote the server around at the appropriate times. :(

Put me in as a maybe then!
I think the worst work-period is over now. Over 100 hours since the 21st, and over 200 hours in March (including my week with Covid), so I might, possibly have some time off on Thur evening. If nothing else, I hope to be home so I can vote things along/be there for grid in R2 or something like that even if I might not have time to race! :)
Grid for R2 is results from R1 right?

Put me in as a maybe then!
I think the worst work-period is over now. Over 100 hours since the 21st, and over 200 hours in March (including my week with Covid), so I might, possibly have some time off on Thur evening. If nothing else, I hope to be home so I can vote things along/be there for grid in R2 or something like that even if I might not have time to race! :)
Grid for R2 is results from R1 right?
That would be really kind of you Ole. Thank you for your efforts and if you can't make it we've lost nothing. If you can manage to get the grid command to work, then R1 finishing places would be awesome - yes please.

I have tried a couple things with the command and have a couple of findings. You need to restart weekend before the R1 session rolls over because restart warmup is greyed out. If you allow the session to roll the command doesn't have any effect. When I restart weekend and advance straight to race or warmup, then most of the positions are correct but somebody always gets promoted (to P4 it seems like). Maybe you can take a look for me please?

That would be really kind of you Ole. Thank you for your efforts and if you can't make it we've lost nothing. If you can manage to get the grid command to work, then R1 finishing places would be awesome - yes please.

I have tried a couple things with the command and have a couple of findings. You need to restart weekend before the R1 session rolls over because restart warmup is greyed out. If you allow the session to roll the command doesn't have any effect. When I restart weekend and advance straight to race or warmup, then most of the positions are correct but somebody always gets promoted (to P4 it seems like). Maybe you can take a look for me please?

I'll try without tinkering, but I will also make a "reserve file" that I know works, but is a tiny bit of manual work ;)
So if I'll be there tomorrow, there will be R1 finish as R2 grid :)

Can't resist the 787b rotary engine sound
,please sign me in
Unfortunately, I'm not able to be around for the racing this week but I'll add you to the list.
Please help the guys to vote the server around at appropriate times.
Welcome to the club and I hope to see you on track in the future.
Have fun. :thumbsup:

@Denis Betty look what have done :D

ls 1.png

ls 2.png

ls 3.png

Too bad you won't be able to get it for a spin tho :p

Latest News

Back