AC MAD Formula MFT01@Baku, Wed 13th July 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What spec have you gone for? I picked up a cheap GTX 1660 Super OC off ebay and it's made a big difference - I do have a nice CPU now (Ryzen 5 5600x as recommended by Rasmus) so I no longer have CPU 100% issues.

I'm making a build from absolute zero, I am/was playing on a laptop which I can't modify or touch in any way and this was a very long awaited and needed step.
Therefore, I tried to stay on the safe side and get the hardware that should - supposedly - bring me to the next AC2, or at least I hope ;) , without too many compromises, plus leave some space for incremental upgrades down the road should I need them.

The configuration is the following: Ryzen 5 5600x / 16GB of 3600MHz ram / 500GB m.2 (up to 6600MB/s) / RTX 3070 FE / 2x 2TB hdd. The target resolution, as I have a 1440p 32" inches monitor, is 2k, at a relatively low 75Hz refresh rate (maybe next year I'll get a 38" ultrawide but first we have to revamp the room so I have to understand if it'll fit, before).

PS I don't know what's your opinion about it, but there aren't and there won't be any RGB leds or stripes or fans in there. Hell, even if it's just by chance, there even aren't coloured devices as the motherboard is practically all black, the RAM doesn't have any light on it, and the GPU is one of the plainest designs ever seen (though I'm in love with it, so industrial and without frills!)

Last edited:

Latest News

Back