AC MAD Formula MFT01@Baku, Wed 13th July 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Racing Club.
1657190180239.png

The try out on Silverstone with this combo was very successful. For once we are doing this on a Wednesday so that the multiclass regulars have the chance to experience this F1 like racing.

The track is a kart version of the F1 circuit and although it is a lot shorter it still gives the immersion of the real track. A nice side effect is that this kart has DRS, which also contributes to the F1 feeling.

The kart has a huge grip and a very direct steering that you have to get used to for about 10 minutes. But after that you will love it! With a full grid on such a short track it could be epic so I'm asking all of you from the Wednesday community to join in.

It's most likely that the MFT01 kart will replace the baguette delivery car (Ligier) in the shadow F1 championship for 2023. So here's your chance to check it out.

So sign up here: https://beta.simracing.gp/events/5gZq-2Es4kAjoDb8QXYUM#cars
(Password: same as last week, otherwise post in this thread and I will send you a PM with it.):

It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Server information:

• Practice Server: #02 (Available throughout the race week) Password: dunlop
  • Race server: S.GP Password: dunlop
  • 20:00 CEST, 19:00 BST (18:00 UTC) | 75 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 BST (19:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:40 CEST, 20:40 BST (19:40 UTC) | 40 minutes - Race

Event details:
  • Cars: MFT01 "Phoenix"
  • Track: GPK Baku, Azerbeidjan
  • Pit stop: Mandatory
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Temps: 20C air/30C track
  • Track Condition: Clear
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Damage: 10%
  • Further info on simracing.gp
All premium members can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here and here to learn how you can participate as well.

Useful Links:

Last edited:
Unless there are DRS zones here (there weren't at silverstone), you just mash that button every chance you get :laugh:

As Ernie mentioned, it's a bunch to handle, no matter your age :) (goes off in turns or over bumps, so you have to make sure its still on after you pressed it :rolleyes: )

Works all through practice, quali, and race. No recharging or battery to run out of..

Last edited:
Unless there are DRS zones here (there weren't at silverstone), you just mash that button every chance you get :laugh:

As Ernie mentioned, it's a bunch to handle, no matter your age :) (goes off in turns or over bumps, so you have to make sure its still on after you pressed it :rolleyes: )

Works all through practice, quali, and race. No recharging or battery to run out of..
Make sure you have assigned a button on your wheel. Press the button when your on a straight. Turning, braking and touching curbs will deactivate it. You can use it anywhere, anytime. I've chosen BAKU for it's very long straight for optimal usage of DRS.

Just to say, just in case anyone should be remotely interested...

I just cannot face the indignity of being lapped 4 times anymore for not using DRS.

just too much of an old fart, constantly pressing and miss-pressing the DRS button.

View attachment 580156
I'm sorry, @Kek700 Ernie but it's only once on Wednesday.
I haven't organized an event for Tuesday yet. Do you have a wish?

Last edited:
I know what we're all thinking - can Danny repeat last Tuesday's heroics at GPK Silverstone, where the typical back-marker claimed pole position and a podium finish, narrowly missing out on P2 aka an outright victory in the 'non-Fulvio' class?

The answer, dear reader, is probably not. But I do love these little wasps :D

Make sure you have assigned a button on your wheel. Press the button when your on a straight. Turning, braking and touching curbs will deactivate it. You can use it anywhere, anytime. I've chosen BAKU for it's very long straight for optimal usage of

I'm sorry, @Kek700 Ernie but it's only once on Wednesday.
I haven't organized an event for Tuesday yet. Do you have a wish?
No skippy.

Wise man you are, Han. I have to tell my kids as well.
Nice of you to say that!

Well now my kids have grown up they tell me which remarks made an big impression on them. Nice to get that feedback.
Like: Only use things for their intended purpose!
And when they are a bit older: What do you actually want to achieve with that?

Last edited:

Latest News

Back