rF2 LMP1 Showdown @ Bahrain - Fri 26 Aug 2022 *All Free Content*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Giving you a reminder as the server isn't showing :D

Ye. I didn't write it yesterday, but got the random "Port not available" error when setting up the servers. That happens a few times a year. Somehow the ports that the rF2 servers are using gets busy and we can't get any new servers up.

It us up NOW though!

Tag me if there's any errors. I'll be sitting with F1 Manager 22 today, so will only see notifications popping up on Discord on my second monitor :)

SERVER IS UP!
Currently NO GETMod - please subscribe to content in Steam Workshop.

Ye. I didn't write it yesterday, but got the random "Port not available" error when setting up the servers. That happens a few times a year. Somehow the ports that the rF2 servers are using gets busy and we can't get any new servers up.

It us up NOW though!

Tag me if there's any errors. I'll be sitting with F1 Manager 22 today, so will only see notifications popping up on Discord on my second monitor :)

SERVER IS UP!
Currently NO GETMod - please subscribe to content in Steam Workshop.
Just to be sure, my signup went missing :)

What's everyone's weapon of choice then? I'm leaning towards the Ginetta

Not sure. I'm a Bruno Senna - fan, and like the Rebellion liveries...
At the same time, I love how DragonSpeed did thing, and have been running as a proper privateer-team for years Dragging Ben Hanley back to car racing. Hanley got 2nd in Formula Renault 3.5 in 2007, ran out of money, went back to karting until DragonSpeed suddenly picked him to be a driver in their ELMS squad in 2016. And have stuck with him up until 2022. Even using him in their IndyCar efforts! And when they were in LMP1, they had Henrik Hedman in the car, a bronze rated gentleman driver who brings budget. It's a proper old-school independent team. I love it. (Also @Daniel R. was it not DragonSpeed your friend works/worked for?)

So one of them I guess.
Unless everyone on the server except you go for those two cars, then I'll take a Ginetta to make the grid look more diverse :p

Hey, yes my friend is a race engineer and is now with niesen racing and glickenhaus. So my fingers get crossed for them now.
Dragonspeed times were cool, unfortunately their lmp1 turned out not to be as good developed as they hoped....but yeah, journey goes on...

Hope to meet him next year at le mans. Its been to long....

As a (really cool) sidenote:
Through my friend me and @max1966i got in contact with Ben Hanley to have him in our team in a german endurance league we do...
Well, he agreed. He never had the opportunity to race with us in the past due to real life duties (racing etc.), but he built us setups for three of the past races. It´s pretty cool, the setups were quicker but, more importantely, very stable throughout the whole stint, leading into very consistent performances. And of course having a chat with a person like him about racing and so on is pretty interesting always, also in terms of working with a simulator...

Hope he will make it to a race this year, that would be freaking awesome....like a ProAm team virtually with me and Malc being the AM´s of course. LOL

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%