AC Le Mans 64 @ Cirque de La Sarthe - Sunday 12th June 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Havn't tried it. Taking a rare chance to race a toyota!
Is the Volkswagen a diesel and only quicker over at least 3 or 4 hours of a race due to less pit stops? I could be wrong :)
We'll see, I picked it too :)

From what I remember, they're pretty equal but have different characteristics.
The Audi gets less boost, but it's a bit more of a kick. (Flywheel vs battery)

Do you know how the boost is limited? I've noticed that I can have 100% recovery but can't always use it if I already have used up all of the KERS time. Though I've got no clue or indication of how long this is supposed to be.
The boost is limited in two ways; The energy stored (in the battery or with the flywheel) and the amount of MJ you are allowed to deploy each lap.
If you turn the in-game gear indicator app on, it'll have two colored lines. If I remember correctly, a green one and a yellow one. The green one is the stored energy, the yellow is the deployment you have left for the lap. The latter will reset at the finish line. The first one will regen a bit everytime you brake.

Last edited:
Well you've seen my pace on AMS2 lol 10 Years of sim racing and still at the back!!! but I will have a look.
Don't worry about pace, it's more about the taking part especially at an event like this. I started simracing in 2009 and I seem now to be slower than I've ever been. Pick a stable car and a solid strategy and try to concentrate on being consistent.... you'll be surprised how well you'll do.

Don't worry about pace, it's more about the taking part especially at an event like this. I started simracing in 2009 and I seem now to be slower than I've ever been. Pick a stable car and a solid strategy and try to concentrate on being consistent.... you'll be surprised how well you'll do.
Yes well I'm going to join in but just need the password to sign up.

The boost is limited in two ways; The energy stored (in the battery or with the flywheel) and the amount of MJ you are allowed to deploy each lap.
If you turn the in-game gear indicator app on, it'll have two colored lines. If I remember correctly, a green one and a yellow one. The green one is the stored energy, the yellow is the deployment you have left for the lap. The latter will reset at the finish line. The first one will regen a bit everytime you brake.
Oh a small addition: The green bar (stored energy) will get reset to 100% when you do a pitstop, so most efficient use would be to just slowly drain it down until your pitstop. :)

I believe this is a bug in Assetto Corsa, because I'm fairly certain they didn't recharge the battery/spin the flywheel during the relatively short pitstops.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back