rF2 Lada VFTS @ Pittsburgh Thu - 14 Apr 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Jack Smith and @Denis Betty the mod have been updated so i had to update your skins to match the update. They added a piece on the roof and the mod now use the new material system, so here's your updated skins delete the previous version before installing the new one.

Jack download link
Denis download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Lada_VFTS \(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)
Thanks Yves. It's weird, cuz I have been on the server in my skin.... didn't notice anything unusual and Paul could see my skin. When was the mod updated? I may need to take a look at which version I'm running on the server. I'll take a look later.

Thanks again buddy. :)

@Denis Betty here's pics of when i did your skin
Lada VFTS ls 1.png

Lada VFTS ls 2.png

and this pics of your skin now with the updated mod, on the roof you can see (red square) that they added a piece wich was already on the template but wasn't showing previously. On the side in the red squares some sort of logos were showing.

update 2.png

update 1.png

@Denis Betty the combo is golden, can't wait

And the second part of the track is awesome!!

After three laps rear tires were gone, my moderate brain part said be smooth, but the fun part takes over every corner... Will be interesting...

Last edited:
Jumped on to ask this very question. Thx Ole.

We will basically never use a "test-build" on our servers. The RC was made after the disaster-update that forced S397 to revert to a previous build and so on. The point of it, is to have more people testing in case of bugs. Which is great, however, it's not something I want to do with our servers. It's way way easier to update/revert client-side than server in case something is very wrong with the RC.

Often the RC have been compatible with previous build, but this is not the case this time :)

Latest News

Back