rF2 Lada VFTS @ Pittsburgh Thu - 14 Apr 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Nuno Rodrigues this is a combo that really reminds me of the HistorX club racing days. Please do your best to make it for this one. It's a track which is new to me though, so if you are gonna join, please try to find time for a few recon laps before race day if you can. :)

How do I use my full real name in Discord?

I am smasha in there like here.

My full name shows in the race server though.

My ping is in the 300's,maybe a bit dangerous coming from Australia with that ping?

Last edited:

My ping is in the 300's,maybe a bit dangerous coming from Australia with that ping?
I think you don't have to use the real name on Discord... Mine is MrLover69...

LOL
Just joking...

Concerning ping, just give it a try, we'll see!
I think high ping must nit be a problem at least in RF2

Last edited:

Don't worry about Discord, I know where you live. :) (just kidding OC) :)

I hope I do better in a Lada than I seem to be doing recently in a Skoda. Count me in please.

I've raced Aussies in rF2 quite a bit, don't remeber having any issues caused by ping. Besides 300 doesn't sound that bad to me. :thumbsup:
I hope I do better in a Lada than I seem to be doing recently in a Skoda. Count me in please.
Yes it jogged my memory that I should tag you after seeing you on track last week. I was expecting a drubbing tbh. Was a very pleasant surprise when I found that I was actually in the mix. :D

Anyway, welcome back kind sir. The track takes a little bit of learning, so I'm advising people to do a few recon laps before the event if they can wangle the time. :thumbsup:

We've both had Aussies here before, and the Aussies had their own rF2 server where we Europeans joined. It was only a bit of an issue when we were like 17-18 people doing LMP2/DPi, that amount of cars on a home PC-server where the majority had 300-ish in ping with so fast cars, made it hard to run close.

The Lada isn't that fast... haha.

@Jack Smith and @Denis Betty the mod have been updated so i had to update your skins to match the update. They added a piece on the roof and the mod now use the new material system, so here's your updated skins delete the previous version before installing the new one.

Jack download link
Denis download link

To use liveries in game:
Choose a car in game(remember the number on the car). Click tuning/customize, and "create dir".
Find the created folder in: Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\Lada_VFTS \(number on car) Unpack zip-file. Paste the dds files there, and choose it on tuning/customize in game. Voila! :)

Latest News

Back