AC Lada 2101 & 2105 @ Bikernieki - Mon 20 Apr 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'll use the 2105 if thats ok :)
Yes of course, thanks. :)
@Denis Betty :thumbsup:
i'll go for 2011 please,
what a great combination, not as easy as it looks.:)
Yep and should be door to door all the way through. We will need to concentrate though - one slip will mean losing quite a few places and it'll be really hard to make that time back up. :)

Perfect circuit for all, very hard to get right, but from my first slow lap to my fastest only came off completely once.
So for people getting used to online racing to the seasoned racer its every thing for everyone.
I say that when thinking about most car, circuit combo, when coming off becomes annoyingly too common.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just tried the combo now... is anyone having problems selecting 5th gear using paddles (my H shifter is deceased)? For me, going from 4th to 5th it goes back to 3rd:confused: Haven't made any changes to the wheel assignments, works with all other cars.

Annoying 'cos the track is amazing!

Thanks guys, I'd run out of swear words.... Never seen this before :O_o: Now I get it, #INF is; "I've No Fifth" :whistling:

wtaf.JPG

Last edited:
Yep these cars originally had 4 gears. So the stock gear setting (not recommended) tries to emulate that. Also, the original mod had 4 gears but the latest update changes that. I suggest the VFTS_2 gear setting but each probably finds their own ratios that they like. The original mod with 4 gears was actualy around 2 seconds faster per lap, with an allegedly weaker engine as well :confused:

Sorry guys, I was actually thinking of noting this when I found out, but I didn't think it was relevant given that most have probably not used the mod's older version. When I updated it, I was super confused to see that +20hp made the car slower so I was immediately on to the gears...

Latest News

Back