LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I tried in my install,(latest game version,SOL,CSP 0.2.5 preview 1, many tracks of LAC and all is fine. As usual it is tricky to "remote" help on issues but imo it could be several things: Your grafixcard is soon dying or getting too hot. I dunno what your hardware is but you can try to really reinstall grafix drivers , I strongly recommend the amazing "DDU-Tool" from Guru3d for that, it really removes all old drivers, cleans up the system and then you freshly install latest drivers. I do that for many years and it's also kinda easy to use. Also check all settings in CM, game settings, maybe add a good grafix profile (look on YT there are good new profiles shown and just just click on the link and it installs in your CM. Well this is what I would try, maybe others will respond and give their hints.
Thanks for the tip :thumbsup:
I'll try this tool to uninstall/reinstall the driver. I should point out that a Geforce RTX 3050 and so far I've had no problems with CSP, and the other tracks work fine. It's strange but whatever, I'll reinstall the drivers once again.

Thanks for the tip :thumbsup:
I'll try this tool to uninstall/reinstall the driver. I should point out that a Geforce RTX 3050 and so far I've had no problems with CSP, and the other tracks work fine. It's strange but whatever, I'll reinstall the drivers once again.

I tried DDU-Tool and did a clean reinstall of my graphics driver. Without success.
However, I noticed that by disabling Lighting FX, the problem disappeared.

Attachments

• LightingFX.jpg
    LightingFX.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 32
I tried DDU-Tool and did a clean reinstall of my graphics driver. Without success.
However, I noticed that by disabling Lighting FX, the problem disappeared.
After many attempts and some failures (punctuated by a nice BSOD), I finally solved this annoying problem.

For all those who have a HP Victus like me, you must absolutely go to the manufacturer website but not to the Nvidia website. Indeed, Nvidia drivers seem to cause malfunctions with the HP Victus. Contrary to logic, you must instead go to the HP website, search for your laptop model and choose your graphics driver.

So, I hope this could help those who are "struggling".

Now I can FINALLY enjoy LA Canyons without those horrible graphical bugs :p

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer, but unfortunately due to a number of idiots, the Carbon version (when tidied up) will be sent out by invite only... If I went the Patreon route years ago, I was going to create a Carbon tier... This update would've been available via that.

I won't be charging anything, it will be a huge 'Thank you' to the very best supporters. Everyone has had YEARS to decide how much they value my and Bens work... Particulary the massive amount of time invested.

As an example of said idiots, the recent 1 star reviews left by some dumbasses that can't install a mod, have effed it up for the majority of people. These people are sadly just the tip of the iceberg!

Nearer the time, I'll be going through this thread and will select a handful of the very best people to add to the Carbon 500 Club as some of you have been awesome, and over the years have pushed progress forward.

To those that have had the opposite effect, look at what you could've won.. Suckers!
well the offer is still there to pay what you were going to charge even if you were to pick at random. my fingers are crossed as ive driven around 150k mi. on LAC just because of the photorealism i can get out of it- im dying for more immersive tracks at this point since most are missing small details and use particularly terrible textures- i play in vr only at 6k/8k res and its severely limited me to a select few tracks or i feel like i spent thousands to stare at an interactive Playstation 1 environment. - there really isnt many 'non-race' tracks of good quality and i dont particularly like racing as going sideways while blowing off the rear tires is much more entertaining haha.. anywho fingers crossed here when the carbon tier drops- feel free to shoot me a dm for the email i used when i purchased the first paid LAC update if i make the cut! like i said 'IM DYIN HERE FOR SOME PHOTOREALISM'- best repeated in like a new jersey/new yorker accent lmao.

I have a problem where the ground is very shiny for some reason almost like the textures are messed up does anybody have a fix?

Attachments

• IMG_2009.jpeg
    IMG_2009.jpeg
    647.9 KB · Views: 28
I have a problem where the ground is very shiny for some reason almost like the textures are messed up does anybody have a fix?
looks like a missing road rather than too shiny ?
make sure you installed everything in the proper order, important if some files need to be replaced with the extensions Phoenix included in his shop

otherwise, it could be some faulty parameter in CSP ?
Try updating csp version, or turning it off, see if it resolves things

Last edited:

Latest News

Back