Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi here is CLASSIC or Chris sorry takes a while because get new PC ! play mostly from now on Raceroom and Assetto Corsa ! before i was on console but for sim-racing is not really usable !!! Greetings to all Members ! remember Racing is Live ;)

Hi,

Nice to meet you. I'm Alessio, sim racer (i use F1 2019). Big fan of Alfa Romeo F1 Team.

“- Remember, you don't have to win, just cross the finish line and you'll be a real driver.
- I'm already a real driver! ":inlove:

Hey all

While awaiting name change thought I'd say hello

I was an avid sim racer a long time ago, I even did a couple of seasons racing in leagues here in Australia when Hyper Stimulator used to have a couple of Race Centres

Even did a couple of full 1000km Bathurst races complete with driver changes

Have now slowly gotten back into sim racing, mostly on Xbox but have now just finished a new gaming PC build so I have a greater choice of games

Gamer Tag is AJ73AU on Xbox, apologies if I have taken you out in a race somewhere before

Looking forward to delving deeper back into the sim world and getting more consistent and quicker

Latest News

Back