Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi everyone. Decided to play some GTR2 after years and a quick google search got me here. Thought I would hang around, there is a bustling community here.

Hello everyone, Voila, I have been living in Mayotte [FR] for several years, I have been a fan of motor racing since childhood, I play in various games of car simulator with my Logitech G29, now I am fully into rFactor 2 because this game seems very rich in terms of car simulator it is very promising in evolution, I hope that in the future there will be a good program to improve especially the multiplayer side. Good fun everyone, see you on the track maybe incha'allh

Buenas a todos

Alguien me puede decir como se instalan los skins en automobilista, por favor?
Me gusta mucho la formula 1 en especial.

Tam,bién me gustaría preguntaros como se pueden crear en automobilista campeonatos con los circuitos que quieres, para jugar solo con el simulador? si es que existe esa opción.

Un saludo.

Hi everybody, i am a hobbyracer from Germany. I started quiet late at the age of 32 but my dream was always to be a racecarDriver. I went from Karting to Superkarting to racing a Performer and a Radical SR3.

To prepare and to compete from home i use iRacing, AC, ACC & rFactor2

keep racing!!!

Latest News

Back