Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hey all.

I've got the sim racing bug and I may need help.

Pacific islander residing in Australia.

I enjoy racing games, not enough to commit so many hours like I do with Overwatch and World of Warcraft.
I've played Gran Turismo, the OG playstation and loved the grind, I've modded cars with crazy visuals in NFS Underground 2 and enjoyed crashing sh!t in Burnout 2 and later Burnout 3.

But for all my life, sim racing was the dumbest thing I've ever known for a long time and could never see myself getting into such a dumb thing, wasteful rigs, silly little wheels and fake a55 shifters.

I don't recall which youtube video I watched but, it changed my view and I got interested.

So many hours poured into more youtube videos and I was hooked.

Many more hours researched and now I'm hooked.

Proud owner of the following:
T150 pro with the included pedals - decided to go with the this in case I decide to get an H shifter.
A month later after a lot of research, SSH or TH8A, I had to go with TH8A as SSH is currently out of stock and I was desperate to start driving stick.
Project Cars 2 on a humble bundle deal - my first preferred game.
Assetta Corsa on a steam deal - now my preferred game.
Favourite track at the moment, Oschersleben, manged to get a mod download for AC, so I'm happy about that.
Looking to get into Rally but I suck, I REALLY SUCK.

Researched budget wheel stands or how to DIY with wood or PVC.
Bit the bullet and currently waiting on my DSHOT wheel stand to be delivered in the next week by Amazon.

Fan of Jimmy Broadbent and Karl Gosling.

In a few months, I have picked up a genre that I thought it was silly and now I'm slowly getting into it.

If one of my next posts details the purchase of a full on righ with fanatec, direct drive, triple screens or VR, please send help! hahaha.

Latest News

Back