Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi I've been sim driving for decades now and I still can't recover correctly from over-steering. If the back end is sliding to the left, I steer left then the rear catches and I spin out to the right. Same thing vice versa. That is all.

G'day to all hope every one are well & fit. I have just bought the Ferrari 488 GTE in Rfactor 2 & have notice in the setup page under
general in steering the power & coast are non adjustable. I have seen people have been adjusting these two in there video's on
You-tube. Please if any one can help it will be most appreciated thank-you.

Hello, I´am an old Fan on GMT-based games like GTL, GTR2 and rFactor 1, 15 years ago I tried RichardBurnsRally. Now - in 2020 - I again experience with this Rally game, downloading track´s and car´s and mod´s from many websides.
I´am 64 years old an my location is near munich in Germany since 20 years. Mostly I have the avatar "LkwFan" 1.June 2020

Hello all

Another old bloke coming out to play. And Australian, but don't hold that against me :)
Have been using Raceroom for a few weeks and love it.
Trying to play ACC as well, but some computer upgrades needed before I can any more than one car on track.
Stole my sons spare GTX980, that works OK, but CPU is maxed out trying to get enough FPS happening.
Have to steal his CPU (and Motherboard) when he upgrades again. Some advantages to having a son who has to have the latest stuff!

Latest News

Back