Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi everybody at RD. I am not really a forum person but I feel that I should respond to the polite message I was sent.

My Sim racing has been almost entirely offline except a brief period when I was part of the GPL community through WinVROC. My peak was a second place to Bill Guilliame at Wiesbaden with the GPL 65 Mod (in my opinion the best GPL Mod).

Since then I have got into GTL and GTR2 in particular, then rFactor (brilliant!) and rFactor 2 (a bit difficult). More recently with an improved PC and decent graphics card I have discovered the quality graphics and physics of Assetto Corsa and Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Overall I am exceedingly grateful to the clever people who make these games and mods and distribute them mainly for free online. This is the best way to relive 50s - 80s racing and the fabulous tracks that existed then. In particular the period from 1977 to 1986 when I went every year to Le Mans and witnessed some of the most mixed grids and spectacular cars ever raced in sportscars,

I wish you all the best in these claustrophobic times and hope that sim racing is keeping you all sane,

best regards

Nick Morgan

Hi from Miami, just got started sim racing this year (2020) and in 2 months going from Logitech to Fanatec. working on DIY mods which seem to work best on Logitech gears. not sure how things are going to go, maybe i should have kept my Logitechs ????

Hello from Costa Mesa , Ca. Getting back into sim racing since being furloughed from work. Built a nice entry level gaming computer and using a G29 with some enhancements. I want to learn a bit about building my own cars for AC. I need a Group 44 XJR5 . Cheers all!

Latest News

Back