INDYCAR IR18 2023 MOD!

Cars INDYCAR IR18 2023 MOD! 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for the report - will look into this, but not sure yet if it's something we can resolve or if may relate to an underlying Reiza issue. Do you know if it only happens in timed (+1 lap) races, or with an equivalent fixed number of laps too?
To be honest I've only tried it with the +1 lap. The AI are running out of fuel on that very lap so I imagine without the +1 lap it would be fine. I'm away with work for about three weeks right now so unfortunately can't test it

Guys, I found the default setups don't work for me.
I tried to copy setups from Formula USA 2023, but there are discrepancies!
Where can I find setups for this amazing mod?

It looks like I'm the only person in the world who needs setups for this mod.
Please advise

Last edited:
Firstly thanks to all involved in this mod -it's brilliant. If there were sim-racing awards (is there?) it would be a prime contender for best mod.

Guys, I found the default setups don't work for me.
I tried to copy setups from Formula USA 2023, but there are discrepancies!
Where can I find setups for this amazing mod?

I am no expert but I have found that the default set ups are pretty good at Indy Oval (only track I have tried).

A couple of tips on driving style (for Indy Oval) that I learnt the hard way by being too slow:

You need to be as smooth as possible to avoid scrubbing off speed (and rubber!). Obvious in a way but it REALLY matters.

Use the draft whenever you can (also obvious).

Less obvious (to me at least): USE THE BLOODY GEARS - don't just get up to 6th and sit there with your foot flat like you might in Nascar at Daytona (as I did for several races). If there are no rev lights on the steering wheel drop down (even to 4th in normal racing). The lower gears (4th and 5th) will give extra torque / acceleration especially out of the corners. The difference when I started doing this was very biggly (1+ seconds per lap).

The above changes made me go faster. A better driver may have better ideas...

Last edited:
1719817319925.png

By the way - a question about P2P: I have two potential buttons / functions mapped for this feature - boost and DRS:

1719817390462.png

I find that NEITHER work whether I push once or push and hold or even swear a lot.

What am I doing wrong (besides the swearing)?

View attachment 765776

By the way - a question about P2P: I have two potential buttons / functions mapped for this feature - boost and DRS:

View attachment 765777

I find that NEITHER work whether I push once or push and hold or even swear a lot.

What am I doing wrong (besides the swearing)?
It should be the boost button, and it's push and hold. Don't forget it will not work on lap 1. You will see the value on the dash decrease as it deploys - it starts at 100 and is a percentage - i.e. 100 on the dash means 200 seconds remaining iirc.

It should be the boost button, and it's push and hold. Don't forget it will not work on lap 1. You will see the value on the dash decrease as it deploys - it starts at 100 and is a percentage - i.e. 100 on the dash means 200 seconds remaining iirc.
Thanks so much for your quick response - I appreciate it.

I have tried remapping multiple times. Still no luck. P2P remains stubbornly on 100 no matter what. Lap 2 or lap 32 - nuthin.

Maybe my T300RS does not support 'push and hold' or maybe its not working on my wheel for some reason. The buttons themselves are responding or I couldn't keep remapping them.

It's a shame but it has only minimally diminished my enjoyment of this mod. It's a blast.

I have tried remapping multiple times. Still no luck. P2P remains stubbornly on 100 no matter what. Lap 2 or lap 32 - nuthin.

Maybe my T300RS does not support 'push and hold' or maybe its not working on my wheel for some reason. The buttons themselves are responding or I couldn't keep remapping them.

It's a shame but it has only minimally diminished my enjoyment of this mod. It's a blast.
I have T300RS, and the PT2P is working. If your assignments are correct, try to reinstall the mod.

What track(s) have you tested it at by the way, and which car/team are you using?

Latest News

Back