AC Honda S800@Donington1938, Tuesday 29nd March 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
One things for sure:

the HondAIs really don´t like Coppice House. :rolleyes:

Coppice House (2).PNG

MFG Carsten

I don't understand the way to get the password. I've expected better system for a premium service.

The password used to be in the post, until we had a race at Road Atlanta with a lot of the new people ignoring the club rules and not listening to people trying to help them. Someone had to knock them off the road to give other classes a chance to qualify. From that point on the race organizer opted for this method so that they can explain the rules and regulations to new people because it was obvious people do not read the first post filled with instructions.

It's less then ideal but it's something that was necessary to maintain the spirit of the club races!

EDIT: Since the session has started and slots are assigned you cannot get in anymore, you have to sign up via simracing.gp before the practice session starts.

Last edited:
by direct message or how?
Hi Riky,

Sorry it's too late now. Better luck next time. Anyway, first you have to enter your real name in your RDaccount/account details. There's a field for it. It should be the same name you're using on s.gp.
It's one of our rules.
Tomorrow we have a multiclass race. Let me know if you want to join and I will send you the password if you have entered your real name.

Han might be able to let us in via discord as it is to late now
Hi Steve,

No I can't change anything after the event has started. But I will be using the same password for my events for as long as there are no unauthorized new comers. So you already have the password.

Latest News

Back