rF2 Historic F3 @ Palm Beach - Thu 05 May 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
*ATTENTION*
There was a problem with the track so it has been changed to Palm Beach International Raceway.

Sorry for anybody who has wasted time on practice for the original choice of track. I changed it as soon as I could. :(

Hmm, not for me...strange.

That's because Denis was thinking about Ahvenisto when answering you (which was one of the replacement tracks).

The issue was this:
0SZqbfx.jpg

Me in the very pink car got a cut track (and as it was my third, a drive through) for placing my car there... Something very weird with the cut detection on the start finish straight.
@Roy Magnes also got a cut warning on the straight.

I'm getting false cut tracks everywhere lately. Got a drive through in last week's race after 2 ridiculous warnings which I ignored and didn't get penalised.

Orlando has been getting an error message about missing content. He had the same message before I changed track. I'm thinking that this would point to the cars. I wonder if Orlando is subscribed to both the Spark and the Eve?

I tried unsubscribing and uninstalling the mod and I can still get on the server. :roflmao:
I think I'll need to uninstall the mod (and maybe the cars) via Mod Manager.
I'm busy now, will take a look later.
Weird though.

I just deleted about 50 odd rfmods using Mod Manager and I unsubscribed and removed the cars and track from my HD. When I joined the server, the game downloads two cars and one track and I was able to join without a problem. Took about a minute to download.

Anybody have any ideas?

Latest News

Back