Helmet Swap - Career/MyTeam

Helmets Helmet Swap - Career/MyTeam 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just tried to re-equip the helmet and it didn’t work, also verified the game before installing the modular mods and did a complete uninstall then reinstall of the game and models still don’t change

Great mod! I've been enjoying playing with it. But, quick question, is the helmet model tied to Vettel and Riccardo being in the game? I'm in my third season of career and Vettel and Riccardo have both retired. Now the helmet model doesn't seem to be working. If I start a new career than it works again. If the helmet model is tied to those 2 drivers, is it possible to switch this connection to a different driver?

Great mod! I've been enjoying playing with it. But, quick question, is the helmet model tied to Vettel and Riccardo being in the game? I'm in my third season of career and Vettel and Riccardo have both retired. Now the helmet model doesn't seem to be working. If I start a new career than it works again. If the helmet model is tied to those 2 drivers, is it possible to switch this connection to a different driver?
I don't think it's possible since it's hardcoded into the game. It might be tied to one or all of F2 drivers

Hello, i am new here. At first i want to say that your mod looks awesome, but i have a problem. i install modular mod base file and than i wanted to use your mod. I put helmet_myteam.erp into ACTIVE folder and copy content from BASE FILES into the game and it changes only a texture not a model. I tried bell and schuberth and result is same. Can you help me. I don't use any other mod

Latest News

Back