Helmet Swap - Career/MyTeam

Helmets Helmet Swap - Career/MyTeam 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Alright I am stumped. I have tried this multiple times but I get the same result every time. Trying all the Schuberth ones it only gives me the texture on top of the Arai helmet and not the Schuberth helmet. Ive tried equipping it in career/my team saves and then restarting the game. Ive done a flying lap as well and nothing. Am I doing anything wrong?

Alright I am stumped. I have tried this multiple times but I get the same result every time. Trying all the Schuberth ones it only gives me the texture on top of the Arai helmet and not the Schuberth helmet. Ive tried equipping it in career/my team saves and then restarting the game. Ive done a flying lap as well and nothing. Am I doing anything wrong?
Does it work with other helmets? Like Bell

I have the Ford Performance myteam mod. The helmet livery that is included with that is in the same spot as yours (custom-00). I know that it is only texture file though.
Hmm yeah that's the problem, the helmet ERP on that mod aren't modded. So basically you overwrite the helmet swap with that mod

I suggest if you want to use both, you copy paste my helmet swap mod and change the textures to Ford Performance yourself

I suggest if you want to use both, you copy paste my helmet swap mod and change the textures to Ford Performance yourself
Alright it did end up working. Now if I wanted to change the texture of another helmet but keep the Schuberth model how would I go about doing that? Is there a specific one i need to do to so your mod isnt overwritten?

Aloy_ updated Helmet Swap - Career/MyTeam with a new update entry:

Changes

!! IMPORTANT !!
VERIFY FILES INTEGRITY BEFORE INSTALL

What's new?

View attachment 593991...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Back