have you ever noticed this for example ? .. gran turismo livery screengrabs, you can see the actual model without tesselation, and you might be suprised how "basic" the model is, yet in screenshot mode those things are from a different world

of course not saying that that's exactly the case with Simbin, but it easily could be
8430840837091361800_23.jpg

First, one image does in no way equal "footage", and second, I honestly don't understand why anyone would even consider this image to be anything close to "first car image reveal" apart from clickbaiting. Especially in the context of the post. When I saw it on their FB, the first thing that came to my mind definitely wasn't "wow, first car has been revealed!", it was "hey, look, they've posted a reminder they still exist and are working on a game, and added some random car image to it that may or more than likely may not have something to do with the game they're supposedly making".

I see. They really like this "random approach thing"... :D

Taking a look at their FB page you find:

- Some stairs/corridor pictures
- A statue
- Some badges (very important)

and... a random car... (indicating some random series to be replicated in game, or not)

Very exciting indeed :roflmao:

because specs for games haven't changed that much, when you compare Assetto to Assetto Competizione, the cars are not that much more detailed, extra detail goes elsewhere,
Its true that ACC uses the same basic models as AC, but thats because the cars it features are all quite recent AC models (not the Tatuus you showed, which of course was built to a competently different set of budgets than what Kunos have been using for the past few years).

Its true that ACC uses the same basic models as AC, but thats because the cars it features are all quite recent AC models (not the Tatuus you showed, which of course was built to a competently different set of budgets than what Kunos have been using for the past few years).
That Tatuus is one of the oldest cars in AC from around 2013 or something like the BMW M3 old and dated and does not represent the game today, well we know this also Patrick not sure the point hes making hes been around just as long as us.

Can't wait, Simbin is the God of Sim Racing :)

And for most of you, do not take this as a personal middle finger...please

You do not like incomplete things, right?

So then what is the Eye Candy really, is it a Need For Speed or Assetto Corsa, it's your choise.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=eye candy

I'm pretty sure that all you AC Eye Candy fanatics like these pictures a lot, please

https://www.pexels.com/search/flowers/

It is so beautiful flowers there and butterflies...everything is so perfect and do not hurt your eyes...but hey how important thing is perfect wheels when you drive simulator??? Do you guys ever drive these cars or just watch them? And this is the future, perfect world with perfect people, wow.

I'm just going to wait and see how things develop.

The one thing I would say though is ACC can't cope with a large field with the way it is at the moment (although I admit Kunos have said they will look into creating larger grids if they think they can make it work). If the GTR3 team have realised that they need to make the models less complex to get say 60-70 car grids at 100FPS (as in real GT3 racing in some series) then that may be what they are aiming for.

This is an N24 car. Does that mean they are gunning for 135 car grids around the Nords? If that's the case I would gladly sacrifice some detail for performance. Each to their own though :)

I do not comment on the pic or on the game behind it.

Instead I say this: SimBin desperately needs a competent public relations manager who knows the business and understands how porked the situation is that SimBin already has manouvered itself into. With a PR strategy like this, there is only one direction how things could go for them: down. Its not just that they must do future PR right by the competitions' standards - they must also repair the foul reputation they already have created, and the latter is what stunts like this recent attempt now are not really helpful for.Future PR must be better than just "right". It must compensate the damage already done.

Have they really expected they would get anything different than mockery and more conspiration theory for that simple image?

Next time you report to the public,SimBin, you better make it something really substantial and very impressive and representative - else you can already start to dig your own business grave. If you have not noticed - you already managed to engage yourself in a steep uphill battle.

For nothing and without any need.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 129 27.6%
  • Full game

Votes: 110 23.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 58 12.4%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 85 18.2%
  • Other PC related hardware