AC GT3 @ Red Bull Ring - Sunday 10th July 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
different fuel loads too. Mine's with 3-4L left (quali), yours is over 30 (race?)
That's about 20kg difference which is noticeable

Ye that's mid first stint in the race. Don't have the quali replay. I had a bad quali anyway, only about .15 faster than that race best lap.

I couldn't get close to my PB from the last event here in quali, 0.25 off that pace. I was using a different setup altogether. Gave me better race consistency but it felt a touch slower in a hotlap/quali push. I did practice in the audi, so could just have been that either :)

Ye that's mid first stint in the race. Don't have the quali replay. I had a bad quali anyway, only about .15 faster than that race best lap.

I couldn't get close to my PB from the last event here in quali, 0.25 off that pace. I was using a different setup altogether. Gave me better race consistency but it felt a touch slower in a hotlap/quali push. I did practice in the audi, so could just have been that either :)
I prefer to use the same setups for Q and R because otherwise it takes time to adapt to the changes and makes you vulnerable in the first laps of the race. Unless the weather gods send us something so that I can't race on softs but still can do one-two laps on them in quali. Even then I usually have suspension/aero settings as close as possible

I'll have a look! Since you posted Screenshots in the next post: Do you still have the replay? If so, I can record ACTI telemetry from that :)
How do you get telemetry data from a replay? Can you get it from any car you are sitting in?

I was curious to see the laps during last night's race but whenever I tried to connect acti I got the message...

ERROR: Dataflow synchronization has timed out

And it disconnected

How do you get telemetry data from a replay? Can you get it from any car you are sitting in?

I was curious to see the laps during last night's race but whenever I tried to connect acti I got the message...

ERROR: Dataflow synchronization has timed out

And it disconnected
Quoting my favorite F1 pitwall:
"we're checking, we're checking"
:laugh:

I know I have telemetry from replays on my hard drive but I honestly forgot how to do it.. It wasn't complicated.
Did you try to connect via the acti app inside the game?
For me, the game app can manually connect to the Windows program but not the other way around.

Recording other drivers is not useful, although possible iirc.
Throttle and especially brake pedal traces are completely broken.. Brake is only full or zero and throttle isn't like it was in the race.

You can however record the telemetry of others if they send you their own replays. Like Dmitry did somewhere earlier in this thread (I need to catch up with everything tomorrow...).

Faster than Ferrari Pitwall :D
I just tested it and yep, you need to click on "Connect" in the ingame acti app to get a connection.
Red = windows app "connect"
Aqua = clicking on the connect button in the ingame app

Only thing to know is that since you don't have a "go back to pits" in replays, the "outlap" and "inlap" will be bugged/destroyed/selected as fastest...

I forgot to test if you can record other cars, sorry.. On the run right now.
ManualIngame.JPG

I was connecting with the windows ACTI app & that didn't work. Just tried with the in-game app and that seemed to save something but can't get it to save a complete lap correctly.

You don't appear to be able to change who it is recording.

I was connecting with the windows ACTI app & that didn't work. Just tried with the in-game app and that seemed to save something but can't get it to save a complete lap correctly.

You don't appear to be able to change who it is recording.
Iirc it records whatever car you're watching.
To record a full lap, you need a bit before the actual lap and after.
But maybe that only works with multiple laps..
You can also "force" some things but I'm completely out of the loop with it...

Scratch that...
It will always only record car 0 (the replay owner) and I also can't get it to record the laps I want. It'll always only record correct data for the "inlap". Or rather from where I hit one of the splice options back to when the finish line was crossed last.
I asked in the acti download thread if someone could help me to record the actual lap...

Latest News

Back