rF2 GT3 @ Laguna Seca - Fri 27 May 2022 *Magic May 6/6*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
The AMG is slower, for me around 1 sec. Playinf with the FFB helps, but the steering and frontend does not feel correct. Really understeering and eatind tyres.

I tried nearly all cars, but for now it just does not make "click" with one of them.

The AMG is slower, for me around 1 sec. Playinf with the FFB helps, but the steering and frontend does not feel correct. Really understeering and eatind tyres.

I tried nearly all cars, but for now it just does not make "click" with one of them.
Hmm interesting, I found them to be way more oversteering than other sims like ACC or RaceRoom in particular. Remind me to send you a setup next time, maybe that will help

Sorry for the no-show. Completely missed it was Friday yesterday :redface:

Too much rødpølsen and snaps for you then! :p

@Ole Marius Myrvold did you change the damage settings? Car was completely destroyed after I hit the wall spinning. Couldn't drive in a straight line anymore. Never had that before. Or is this another rf2 thing where some cars just fall apart while others don't take a hit?

Nopes, it's 20% as always (or is it 25...). The same as it has been for the last 2-3 years. It's not much difference between the cars, but seems to be a bit difference depending on how and what you hit.

Latest News

Back