AMS2 GT1s @ Kyalami, Friday 17th June, 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
That was hard, hot heavy work. But great race guys.
20220617210112_1.jpg

20220617214400_1.jpg

Thanks for the race. I don't know why but when the lights came on my wheel was on full lock to the left and I couldn't straighten it until they went green so I nearly bounced off the pit wall at the start. I had no problem with the softs for the full stint.

I don't know why but when the lights came on my wheel was on full lock to the left and I couldn't straighten it until they went green so I nearly bounced off the pit wall at the start
That sounds like one of the 'quirks' I have with AMS2. If I bring up the menu whilst in the car and there is FFB active, it doesn't disable until I return to pits and re-enter the car. Because I'm in VR, I don't notice the wheel gradually turning fully one way until the lights go green and I slam into the guy next to me :D

Thanks for running the race Daniel, great race and I was in third for few laps which was a new experience for me. My tyres seemed to go off mid race and got lots of understeer but then they came back towards the end and I put in a fastest lap 2 laps from the end, maybe fuel load/ track temp combination.

That sounds like one of the 'quirks' I have with AMS2. If I bring up the menu whilst in the car and there is FFB active, it doesn't disable until I return to pits and re-enter the car. Because I'm in VR, I don't notice the wheel gradually turning fully one way until the lights go green and I slam into the guy next to me :D
Cheers Scott, sounds like a bug then.. I clicked ready then cancelled to check something and back to ready again. One to remember next time :thumbsup:

Latest News

Back