AMS2 GT1s @ Hockenheimring 2001, Thursday 22nd September 2022.

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Regarding the race setups; the first race was @7AM in April so probably 20 degrees or so track temp; the 2nd race was 3pm in June, probably much hotter.

Regarding the race setups; the first race was @7AM in April so probably 20 degrees or so track temp; the 2nd race was 3pm in June, probably much hotter.
tbh I find that really unhelpful. I don't like it when I practise with one set of conditions and then suddenly the race feels nothing like I've been tuning my muscle memory with and easily leads to early mistakes. Cornering speeds need adjusting as do brake points. Maybe this in part is why we get so many early incidents. Professional racers might be able to take this in their stride but surprise surprise, I am not a professional racer.

I'll also put a vote for Ultima GTR Snetteron @T1MKO

About the track and air temps, its a good part of the game they want to make realistic so we can also check it before starting as it says on the top of the screen in the race menu.
Otherwise obvious things like night time race you would expect it to be colder anyway without checking.
Some variation in weather is nice to look at and makes things interesting based on what we've had in the past.

Last edited:
I'll also put a vote for Ultima GTR Snetteron @T1MKO

About the track and air temps, its a good part of the game they want to make realistic so we can also check it before starting as it says on the top of the screen in the race menu.
Otherwise obvious things like night time race you would expect it to be colder anyway without checking.
Some variation in weather is nice to look at and makes things interesting based on what we've had in the past.
I already understand all that and I don't join in to watch the pretty weather unfold, my interest is in the racing and competing with other real life racers but I am fast losing interest. Despite all the warnings going in to the race, there is far too much nonsense leading up to L1 T1.

Latest News

Back