GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
I can't believe it!, my framerate went fromt 50 to 120 at the start of a race with 21 cars in front of me! :confused:

Is this possible even whenb using SimVibe software? And how precicly am I supposed to change it?

"C:\Program Files (x86)\GSC2013\GSC.exe" +fullproc OR "C:\Program Files (x86)\GSC2013\GSC.exe+fullproc"?

Would be nice to get this going becuse I get some serius framedrops at more then 10 AI-

We have had feedback from someone who had a similar issue, in his case it was Air Display (used for extending desktop onto ipad) which was causing a conflict for some reason. Not sure if it applies in your case but it could be worth a look.

WOW, thankou u r a star, no I didn't have Air display but did at one time use iDisplay, removed and now works.

Just need to sus FOV im on triples and its not good, I have moved seat fwd but its more than that

Fantastic game but anyway to make the cars less bouncy or is that how they are and I'm just being a noob:)

I think that's just how they are, I've tried to do it with changing setups but the outcome is the same. The only way to make it seem less bouncy is to go into the controls screen and turn head movement down. Ive actually grown to embrace the bounce though, at adds a lot to the challenge, as some of these bumps will throw you into the wall if you aren't careful.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 151827

Any ideas why my wheel would feel like it wants to turn itself after i start to turn in? I don't remember this being like this last time i played. Only thing i changed was th +fullproc in shortcut target. Not sure i need that anyway as i saw 500fps while driving. Any help appreciated. :)

ok[ i found a bug if i enter an online race and leave and go to single player the game will get 3 quarters in loading a track any track and crash the game , and then i will restart it and all is fine in single player again ,happens everytime w 7 64

Any ideas why my wheel would feel like it wants to turn itself after i start to turn in? I don't remember this being like this last time i played. Only thing i changed was th +fullproc in shortcut target. Not sure i need that anyway as i saw 500fps while driving. Any help appreciated. :)

Is this with all cars or just some mods?

If all cars, check your force feedback strength in controls settings. If you have Logitech wheel it needs to be -100% (slide far left) for other wheels it should be +100% (slide far right), obviously value doesn't need to be 100 but negative/positive is the key here.

But if it's mods hit ctrl + numpad 8 and it changes maxforceatsteeringrack (realfeel setting) between negative and positive value.

Hope this makes sense. :)

what's happen in my pc? I haven't the quotation marks, and when i write them and click ok, it still remains without quotation marks

You shouldn't need to add any quotation marks, they should already be there, just add +fullproc.
You can always make a new shortcut by right clicking the game exe and send to... -> desktop (create shortcut) and go from there.
It should look something like this: "E:\Game Stock Cars 2013\GSC.exe" +fullproc Obviously the path should be where ever you installed the game.

• Deleted member 151827

Is this with all cars or just some mods?

If all cars, check your force feedback strength in controls settings. If you have Logitech wheel it needs to be -100% (slide far left) for other wheels it should be +100% (slide far right), obviously value doesn't need to be 100 but negative/positive is the key here.

But if it's mods hit ctrl + numpad 8 and it changes maxforceatsteeringrack (realfeel setting) between negative and positive value.

Hope this makes sense. :)

I'll check and let you know. Thanks

You shouldn't need to add any quotation marks, they should already be there, just add +fullproc.
You can always make a new shortcut by right clicking the game exe and send to... -> desktop (create shortcut) and go from there.
It should look something like this: "E:\Game Stock Cars 2013\GSC.exe" +fullproc Obviously the path should be where ever you installed the game.

My shortcut hasnt got the quotation marks but when i put +fullproc on the end of it, it doubled the framerate. Now getting somewhere between 300-400 fps before it was 160-260. Thanks again Jebus.

My shortcut hasnt got the quotation marks but when i put +fullproc on the end of it, it doubled the framerate. Now getting somewhere between 300-400 fps before it was 160-260. Thanks again Jebus.

here adding +fullproc without quotation marks doesn't increase FPS. and operating sistem doesn't let me put the question marks, even if i write them, then it deletes them.
i don't know what to do, an increase of FPS would halp me a lot because I have an old pc and I have 40-50 FPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 123 27.7%
  • Full game

Votes: 103 23.2%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.4%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 81 18.2%