GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
Ok Noel, got your setting loaded and what happened, was what I thought might happen!.
My time with your settings are more or less the same as with my own settings and also the default settings.
1:34.xxx is where I am, at the moment, with my driving ability.
The real problems I had when I first tried the Retro at Interlagos, was with my T500rs wheel settings in the Thrustmaster software. Once I applied the settings @Jebus suggested there was a marked improvement all round ( the car was almost undrivable before that ), so it seems that I need to work on my driving now and not the setups. :)
Got one problem though; I went back to Simraceway, which I had the wheel set up for prior to getting GSC and it was way off, tried GPL, rFactor , Race07 and LFS and they were still ok, so Simraceway is the only problem.
Like to thank you all for your help; I'm at a point now where I just need to practice and not fiddle about. :)
i found with these cars arniesan do not push too hard in the corners or you will loose a lot of time , brake quite early for example brake at the first marker down the main straight and try and turn in on the chicane in second , second corner is similar i brake just after the first marker and use second , so just be like that and gentle on the steering

i found with these cars arniesan do not push too hard in the corners or you will loose a lot of time , brake quite early for example brake at the first marker down the main straight and try and turn in on the chicane in second , second corner is similar i brake just after the first marker and use second , so just be like that and gentle on the steering

I agree, braking too late will cost a lot of time. They also block the front wheels very easy.

I think this is my 1st post here. So hello.

I just installed last night and am having some issues, haven't even really done a few laps yet as i just want to get it sorted first.

1. @Reiza Studios are you able to change the .exe so its not picked up as a virus. as mine vanished on me and i can only assume that my Anti Virus deleted it (Trend Micro) when i wasnt looking. When i was installing as soon as it had finished it deleted the .exe and some other file as well. i was able to restore them last night. however after booting today the .exe was gone again.

2. @Reiza Studios can you make the .exe use multi cores on a CPU. save ALT TAB and doing it manually

there was a post back where someone posted that the PC said he did not have a directx compatible Vid card... well mine did the same error today as well (and this was after the .exe got deleted... luckily i DL'd back from my server setup). but all i did to get around that was ran the config.exe and then the gsc.exe from the folder not via shortcut and it worked again.

I have a suggestion for the community at large: I DL'd a couple of tracks and noticed that there was no shadows working in the map etc. be good if there was some rating or certification that the particular conversion is FULLY featured track and not just a plain jane conversion straight over etc.

anyway looking forward to the months/years ahead on this sim. :)

Jebus deserves the thanks i was just confirming i used the same trick,
i used to have to do it every time i fired up a sim using the task manager but this trick works so much easier :)
works in all the sims that don't use all the cores..

Last edited:
They will be restored in the public release. Bit of a fumble that slipped into the RC. For now if you have GSC2012 you can copy over the cockpitinfo and cam files for the affected cars which will put things back how they were.

Cool, I converted the Classic over.....
I hope and pray the Formula retro also gets the same treatment as your Tcam views from 2012 are the best in sim racing.

One more thing, is there anyway "I" can change either the gear ratio's of the camaro or the final drive ratio?....as u know it's fixed and you rarely even use 5th let alone 6th...

The game seems like a winner so far:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.3%
  • Full game

Votes: 177 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card