Grand Prix Evolution for Automobilista

Cars Grand Prix Evolution for Automobilista 2024.9.30 beta

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great mod, brings me back to good memories about how I started playing racing games. Installed the newest update and it is working BUT for Gp3 and Gp4 there is no wheel in my cockpit at all. Removed everything from the previous installation and put the folders in \automobilista folder and Gp1 and 2 seems to work fine but like I said; missing wheel in Gp3 and Gp4...

Wonder what went wrong here....
Hi, have you played the official game cars in AMS yet? If they also don't have wheels, you need to go to click the settings icon, go to DISPLAY then click the DISPLAY tab, there is an option in the 'Cockpit' section, you need to make sure that the "steering wheel" is "On".

If it still doesn't work, maybe your seat potion is not set in the default position, you can go to CONTROLS and map the keys to adjust seat controls, then go to the game and set the seat position to (0,0). I hope this will solve your problem!

Just one question - in Fanalab I want to set the LEDs, but I can't seem to find an RPM counter on the in-game HUD. Do you perhaps remember the rev light values for each of the 4 green LEDs and the red LED?
By default key mapping, you can use the "enter" key to change the cockpit LCD display, and there is a page shows the RPM value. In AMS, the rev lights are controlled by the percentage of the RPM limit, so I can't really say the exact values. Roughly, for GP3 and GP4 cars, these values are 12000, 15000, 15500, 16000, 16500.

Last edited:
By default key mapping, you can use the "enter" key to change the cockpit LCD display, and there is a page shows the RPM value. In AMS, the rev lights are controlled by the percentage of the RPM limit, so I can't really say the exact values. Roughly, for GP3 and GP4 cars, these values are 12000, 15000, 15500, 16000, 16500.
Thank you, sir! I found it on the LCD screen.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 247 39.5%
  • Online service

Votes: 150 24.0%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 269 43.0%
  • Graphics

Votes: 191 30.6%
  • Car customization

Votes: 188 30.1%