Grand Prix Evolution for Automobilista

Cars Grand Prix Evolution for Automobilista 2024.9.30 beta

Login or Register an account to download this content
Whills updated Grand Prix Evolution for Automobilista with a new update entry:

v2.1 Essential update: HD skins, GP4 style cockpit, improvements, fixes & more

Another big update features:
1. 2K resolution remastered skins for GP98 cars.
2. GP4 style cockpit texture option for GP98 cars.
3. More detailed damage graphics.
4. Several graphical upgrades.
5. Physics adjustments & AI optimization.
6. Many other fixes and improvements.

Full change log:

Graphics:
- Remastered all GP98 vehicle skins up to 2K resolution including driver helmet and cockpit textures.
- New GP94 and GP98 vehicle skin format (DDS), loading speed improved.
- Added a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello. Thanks for this great modification. I am having a great time.

Playing the 1991 exclusively and I believe Spectre(Lambo)'s colours belong to Trasimento(Coloni). Spectre(Lambo) should then be something like all dark blue with black front and rear wings.

I believe Spectre(Lambo)'s colours belong to Trasimento(Coloni). Spectre(Lambo) should then be something like all dark blue with black front and rear wings.
Glad you like this mod!
However, this color scheme is incorrect according to real life, but totally correct according to the original game, here is the screenshot of the original game:
compare.jpg
The original game not only has fictional names but also has fictional skins for some cars.
If you want to have real names and skins, you can download the latest version of this mod and install the real name option. :)

Last edited:
How do you use this mod? I am totally new to Automobilista. I copied the files into the installation folder as instructed but I can't find the mod in the game. I don't know what I'm doing.

good morning, meanwhile congratulations for the mod, fantastic I wanted to ask you a question: to make the mod unsurpassable have you ever thought about inserting the official timekeeping system of the time?? would be something phenomenal, hello

How do you use this mod? I am totally new to Automobilista. I copied the files into the installation folder as instructed but I can't find the mod in the game. I don't know what I'm doing.
Same question for me. I am confused. Is this mod for automobilista 1 or 2? I assume it's for 1. Is it available for 2?

One of the greatest mods i ever played!

But A question
Where is the 2001 Gp mod? bc they made Grand Prix 4 too with 2001 Year, it would be really great to see that in the mod
It is working in progress now! There are tons of work to do but hopefully it will be released soon! Stay tuned :)

Hello dude, thank you very much for developing such a nostalgic mod. I would like to know two things about it:

1. Will it still be updated with the advertisements of the time (tobacco)?
2. Is it possible for me to add my own helmet in the '94 season?

Thanks again!

Hello dude, thank you very much for developing such a nostalgic mod. I would like to know two things about it:

1. Will it still be updated with the advertisements of the time (tobacco)?
2. Is it possible for me to add my own helmet in the '94 season?

Thanks again!
Hello! There is already a tobacco version livery available here: https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/rfactor-grand-prix-evolution-tobacco-liveries.70907/.
If you use Photoshop or GIMP, you can easily modify the vehicle skins stored in the mod folder (Automobilista\GameData\Vehicles\Grand_Prix_Evo\1994\Teams), then after rebooting the game, you can have your own helmets :)

Whills updated Grand Prix Evolution for Automobilista with a new update entry:

Grand Prix Evolution Ultimate Edition 2024.9.30 Beta

After twos of waiting, the 2001 season and 2000 season is now available in Grand Prix Evolution, based on Grand Prix 4 and Grand Prix 3 2000 season!

New Features:
- Grand Prix 2001 season is added! All cars from Grand Prix 4 are faithfully recreated, with numerous new features added. All textures are remasted at up to 4x scale. New shaders and visual effects are added. The base car models are based on original game meshes but have been extensively reconstruced, fixed, and the UVs have been...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Simply amazing. My childhood summed up. First vivid memory is me waking up at 6AM before school and taking the Benetton B194 on Interlagos with keyboard. And Grand Prix 4 is probably my most played game ever.

I have donated, because it's simply the least this work of art deserves.

Simply amazing. My childhood summed up. First vivid memory is me waking up at 6AM before school and taking the Benetton B194 on Interlagos with keyboard. And Grand Prix 4 is probably my most played game ever.

I have donated, because it's simply the least this work of art deserves.
Thank you so much for your donation, you just made my day! I’m really glad you’re enjoying it
;)

Thank you so much for your donation, you just made my day! I’m really glad you’re enjoying it
;)
Just one question - in Fanalab I want to set the LEDs, but I can't seem to find an RPM counter on the in-game HUD. Do you perhaps remember the rev light values for each of the 4 green LEDs and the red LED?

Great mod, brings me back to good memories about how I started playing racing games. Installed the newest update and it is working BUT for Gp3 and Gp4 there is no wheel in my cockpit at all. Removed everything from the previous installation and put the folders in \automobilista folder and Gp1 and 2 seems to work fine but like I said; missing wheel in Gp3 and Gp4...

Wonder what went wrong here....

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 243 39.3%
  • Online service

Votes: 149 24.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 265 42.9%
  • Graphics

Votes: 188 30.4%
  • Car customization