Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah well the point in Monaco kept me but this season ain't turning around and I doubt my career will either. Difficult to get from a bottom/midfield team to the top all over again.

So with that I make an announcement.
For once, I'm going actually retire from this series starting from.. right now hehe.

But I would do one thing before I retire: spend any money I have on race bhp.

• Deleted member 161052

yeah well the point in Monaco kept me but this season ain't turning around and I doubt my career will either. Difficult to get from a bottom/midfield team to the top all over again.

For once, I'm going actually retire from this series starting from.. right now hehe.

That means...our rivalry is expecting to end if you decide that you will retire. :barefoot:
We've had a long rivalry since I started participating on this forum game, until you said this... :unsure:
After this, I will be out seeking for another driver to have a rivalry on, or I will decide to have a rivalry with my teammate. :)

EDIT: Or, I might not need rivalry anymore!

Last edited by a moderator:
That means...our rivalry is expecting to end if you decide that you will retire. :barefoot:
We've had a long rivalry since I started participating on this forum game, until you said this... :unsure:
After this, I will be out seeking for another driver to have a rivalry on, or I will decide to have a rivalry with my teammate. :)
trying-to-remember.gif

tumblr_mkeqjmMEeE1qjemo2o1_250.gif

Are you kidding? I'm in this game for more than two years and now for the first time I'm in a season that I can fight the championship :confused:
Anyway good luck in the other games ;)

Regarding the race, I think it was time to abandon some race for any failure. I was very lucky in this season :p

Buys:
+10 Race Skill
+10 Quali Skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back