Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same procedure as last year.

Best qualifying team, race pace is good enough, too, but due to mistakes and unreliability we'll loose the season.
Race bhp+2
Failure chance -100

• Deleted member 161052

FIA Press Conference
@airutonpurosuto8912: 5th probably came rather unexpected, having started from 18th. Talk us through your race.​
[/SPOILER]
From 18th to a points finish, especially 5th, is that I've been really flawless throughout the race. An early pitstop from my team (I definitely think so!) just helped me to get in 5th with 2 points even if I have started from the back of the grid. I'm looking forward to the next race if my car can improve alot.

+15 qualy skill
+20 race skill

Now I'll outqualify Takuma for the last time until it all ends for him at BAR.

fust fyi, there might be no more updates in the near future, as a gpu and psu update massively failed, i.e. new gpu not working (most likely due to Acer castrated mobo), and old gpu not working in combination with new psu (no idea why, it just crashes as soon as I start any game).

lesson learned, never ever touch a running system.

• Deleted member 161052

Good luck fixing it Kedy! It was meanwhile I was on the hype train though... :roflmao:

@kedy89 Could you give us an update on how things are going?:)
well, gpu still crashes when it has to work. Will be looking for a new pc tomorrow, also plan to install all necessary things on the laptop this weekend. If that works restart next week should be possible. Else @Jack Hunsley has offered to run the races while I sort out my issues, that is if he can get everything to run as it should on his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back