AC FWD vs RWD@Donington 2018, Wed 14th August 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I loose a chicane, I gain a chicane.

FCAA8B3D-8D3F-4E5E-920B-995D9BAFFA5F.png

Hi. I just want to let whoever needs to know that I am unable to attend the

AC FWD vs RWD@Donington 2018, Wed 14th August 2024​

due to my bad leg.
Hope I can get better soon and join in on the fun,

Sorry for the late change but we're going to use the National layout tonight. It's now changed for the practice server also.

@HF2000,Han that is wrong..If your going to choose a track to race stick to it..Changing it at the last min for the sake of a chichance is :poop: imo regardless of which car you choose..The Suzuki is nearly a second quicker around here giving it a clear advantage..so shall we ban it???

Last edited:
@HF2000,Han that is wrong..If your going to choose a track to race stick to it..Changing it at the last min for the sake of a chichance is :poop: imo regardless of which car you choose..The Suzuki is nearly a second quicker around here giving it a clear advantage..so shall we ban it???
I'm sorry Allan. It was too late, I admit but I based my decision on the reactions in this thread.

I´m completely with Allan on this one.:devilish:

As I´m a low talent/ high workload driver who would have spend hours of practice on the wrong layout this last minute change would get me going.
(and not in a good way )

Screenshot 2024-08-14 at 22-26-03 44004933-9667601-image-m-5_1623226548576.jpg (AVIF Image 470...png

Latest News

Back